The Smashing Book #4 - New Perspectives on Web Design
2012 | ISBN: 3944540581 | ASIN: B00GX9DW5W | English | 496 pages | PDF + EPUB | 10.45 MB + 25.15 MB
Written by well-respected designers and developers, the 4th Smashing Book contains lots of actionable takeaways that will help you in your daily routine. Think of it as a reliable playbook for issues that keep following you in every project. This eBook is for you because you’ll discover plenty of valuable, time-saving techniques that will improve your workflow right away.
Smashing Book #4 — New Perspectives on Web Design features valuable insights into large-scale projects, adaptive interfaces, customer support, user psychology and typography. We will also uncover smart front-end strategies, obscure back-end techniques and find out what it takes to improve website performance for faster and more robust apps.
Table Of Contents:
- Preface by Vitaly Friedman
- Modern CSS Architecture and Front-End Development by Harry Roberts
- Writing Maintainable, Future-Friendly Code by Nicholas Zakas
- The Vanilla Web Diet by Christian Heilmann
- Culture of Performance by Tim Kadlec
- Robust, Responsible, Responsive Web Design by Mat Marquis
- Finding and Fixing Mobile Web Rendering Issues by Addy Osmani
- Designing Adaptive Interfaces by Aaron Gustafson
- How To Fix the Web: Obscure Back-End Techniques and Terminal Secrets by Paul Tero
- The Next Steps for Web Typography by Marko Dugonjic?
- The Two Faces of Content Strategy: Balancing the Needs of Users and Editors by Corey Vilhauer
- Supporting Your Product by Rachel Andrew
- The Design of People by Nishant Kothary
- On Creative Spirit by Christopher Murphy
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!