Handbook of Milk Composition (Food Science and Technology)
English | October 24, 1995 | isbn: 0123844304 | 919 pages | PDF | 13.5 mb
This informative treatise offers a concise collection of existing, expert data summarizing the composition of milk. The Handbook of Milk Composition summarizes current information on all aspects of human and bovine milk, including: sampling, storage, composition, as well as specific chapters on major and minor components such as protein, carbohydrates, lipids, electrolytes, minerals, vitamins and hormones.
The book also features comprehensive coverage of compartmentation, host-defense components, factors affecting composition, composition of commercial formulas, and contaminants.
* Reliable data on the composition of human and bovine milks.
* Discusses the many factors affecting composition.
* Composition tables make up 25-30% of the total book.
* Problems concerning sampling and analysis are described.
* Should appeal equally to industry and academia.
* Also of interest to developing countries in need of information on infant nutrition and agricultural development
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!