Incredible Bee Renamer 4.3.0 | MacOSX | 6 Mb
If you've ever tried to rename a large number of files by hand and thought 'there must be an easier way' or your camera gave you ugly IMG_ photo names, then Renamer is for you. With Renamer you can batch rename thousands of files in just a few seconds. Rename tasks include replacing text in filenames, numbering a sequence of files, changing file extensions and converting between cases.
And for power users Renamer has some handy time savers in store: save rename tasks for later use and build complex rename tasks with chains.
Features in a nutshell:
* Search and replace for text in filenames
* Insert, overwrite and remove characters from filenames
* Number files
* Insert the Exif date and time when a digital photo was taken into filenames
* Insert the file creation and last modified dates into filenames
* Convert between upper-, lower- and mixed case
* Group rename task into chains
* Randomly rename files
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later
Home Page - http://incrediblebee.com/