SolidThinking Evolve & Inspire 9.5 | 1.7 Gb
solidThinking, Inc. develops and markets industrial design/styling 3D software that helps designers invent, explore and evaluate new ideas easily, rapidly and cost-effectively, without the limitations of traditional software, announces the releases Evolve 9.5 and Inspire 9.5.
solidThinking today announced the latest version of its solidThinking Inspire software, which allows design engineers, product designers and architects to create and investigate structurally efficient concepts quickly and easily. Traditional structural simulations allow engineers to check if a design will support the required loads. Inspire assists this process by generating a new material layout within a package space using the loads as an input. The software is easy to learn and works with existing CAD tools to help design structural parts right the first time, reducing costs, development time, material consumption and product weight.
Important new features in solidThinking Inspire 9.5 include:
- Minimizing Mass When running an optimization, users can now choose to either maximize stiffness or minimize mass.
- Stress Constraint A global stress constraint can be applied to limit the maximum stress in the model during optimization.
- Displacement Constraints Displacement constraints can be applied to a model to limit deflections in desired locations and directions.
- Extrude Draw Direction The new extrusion shape control generates constant cross-section topologies in a specified direction.
In 2000, solidThinking became the first company to offer industrial designers NURBS-based 3D modeling software for both the OS X and Windows operating systems. Since then its user community has grown, driven by the value of the softwares organic surfacing, construction history, and integrated rendering in a single package, coupled with solidThinkings commitment to creating a tool crafted specifically to the requirements of designers. Now its latest release of the software, solidThinking Evolve 9.5, lets users work in the most natural and unrestricted fashion yet, enabling faster creation of complex products.
Important new features in solidThinking Evolve 9.5 include:
- Improved Windows Support New 64bit Windows support maximizes efficiency in managing large files (a 32bit Windows version is also available).
- Greater Modeling Control All new Sweep and Blend Curve tools provide greater modeling control and an easier workflow.
- Superior Geometry Creation and Editing New selection aids such as pre-highlighting, micro-dialogs, and direct hull selection simplify geometry creation and make editing more intuitive.
- Enhanced ConstructionTree The construction history is now more visually refined and robust.
About solidThinking, Inc.
solidThinking creates, develops and markets technology that helps our user community bring the most desirable products to their customers faster. solidThinking software is sold and supported by a global network of distribution partners and is also available as part of the Altair HyperWorks suite. solidThinking is a wholly owned subsidiary of Troy, Mich. (USA)-based Altair. Altair is privately held and employs 1,800 people in North America, South America, Europe and Asia/Pacific.
Name: SolidThinking Evolve Inspire
Version: 9.5 Build 9.5.3387
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Link Rapidgator :