Stretching Scientifically with Quality, Flexibility, Heal Yourself with Yoga, Back Pain And Joints
English | PDF + EPUB | 4 Books | All In One | 103 MB
Stretching with Quality
Torsten Larsson, Ulf Göransson
Stretching with Quality shows, through illustrative pictures and instructive wording, how to execute the exercises. The techniques described can achieve a stretch of the intended muscle/muscle group without involving surrounding ligaments and stretching them to extremes. This is of great importance for the lower back, which can easily cause pain when being stretched in an incorrect way.
The exercises are described with an easy-to-understand text without medical terms and they are supplemented by showing the most common errors while performing the stretch and how to avoid them.
Each exercise is illustrated with drawings which clearly depict the origin and insertion of the muscle . There are also one or more drawings of the stretch itself, and an anatomical picture of the muscles involved in the stretch.
Stretching Scientifically: A Guide to Flexibility Training
Publisher: Stadion Publishing Co; 4th edition
Use our method to attain maximum height in your kicks and to be able to kick at that height with no warm-up!
* How to stretch safely and quickly to achieve and maintain your maximum flexibility
* How to make your muscles grow stronger and longer so you stay flexible all the time
* How to do splits even if you are over 40 or 50
* How to kick high and do splits with no warm-up
* How to develop each of the three kinds of flexibility—dynamic, static active and static passive—to suit every athlete's needs
* What exercises are "no-no's" if you want to stretch your muscles
* All the factors limiting flexibility
* Brilliantly simple tests of hip joint mobility and muscle length that dispel common misconceptions of what limits flexibility the most
Stretching & Flexibility
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Australia; 1 edition
This work is based on the posture and flexibility classes the author has run for many years at the Australian National University Union. It explains the importance and fun of stretching, and provides a consistent programme to increase flexibility and improve posture.
Everyone knows that stretching is good for you, for all sorts of reasons -- but the most important one is rarely mentioned. Stretching feels great to do and leaves you feeling wonderful. How to get the most out of this aspect of stretching is part of what the book is about.
No matter whether you're an office worker wondering how to stretch that tight spot between your shoulders and neck or a martial artist wanting to do side-splits, this is the book for you. Or possibly you're a weekend athlete and you want to know how to get more whole-body rotation to improve your golf swing. Perhaps you've just finished gardening or the housework and you want to know how to relax your back. Or maybe you simply want to know what's the best way to stretch your hamstrings.
Whatever your interest in stretching, this book will provide the techniques you need, from the easiest exercises to the most difficult. It is organised into 15 lessons, plus an 'unnumbered' one which you can do anytime to check your progress. The book features:
* 96 stretching exercises, plus additional warm-up movements
* exercises which use the Contract-Relax (C-R) method
* advanced stretching movements
* exercises for all parts of the body, including hands and feet
* exercises for athletes, grouped by sports
* exercises shown in partner and solo versions
* over 700 photographs
* many illustrations of key anatomical details
Heal Yourself with Yoga
Ram E. R. Kumar
Yoga, especially Hatha Yoga, is now a craze both in India and abroad. Many books on the subject dealing with various aspects of Yoga and catering to a variety of needs and tastes have hit the stands during the past decade. I have known the author, E. R. Ram Kumar, as an excellent writer, having read his many and varied articles, some of them falling in my area of professional interest: health. What indeed came as a surprise to me as I pored through the MS, was the refreshingly new angle and approach Mr. Ram Kumar has adopted for his book. I was impressed by the depth of knowledge he has acquired in the study of human anatomy and the many diseases our body is vulnerable to.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded or Rapidgator or Secureupload = High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Rapidgator (Premium Recommend)
From Secureupload (Premium Recommend)