Boom v1.8.1 (Mac OS X) | 10.96 MB
Boom is a Mac volume-booster and equalizer that improves the audio quality system - WiDE. This means the user can now enhance the volume of popular media-playing applications like iTunes and QuickTime. The volume of YouTube or Hulu videos playing in a Web browser can also be boosted. Voice applications like iChat and Skype can use Boom to enhance their audio experience.
Additionally, Boom provides first-of-a-kind simplified equalizer with custom presets to further tweak the audio experience at the system level.
iPod/iPhone users have always wanted their music to play louder on their device speakers. Boom provides the ability to boost the audio files residing in the iTunes library or from the desktop. It lets the users enjoy the new boosted experience with a seamless transfer of the boosted files to their iPod/iPhone through a separate iTunes playlist.
- Easy access to Mac Volume enhancement.
- Audio clipping (cutting out) issue is now fixed.
- Kernel task consumption issue has been fixed. Now it functions the same as default OS X with or without Boom.
- No sound after sleep issue is now resolved.
- VLC and other media compatibility issue fixed.
Intel, OS X 10.5.8 or later