Digital Tutors - Setting Construction Phases in Revit
Duration 31m 29s Level Beginner Project Files Included l 237 MB
In this set of tutorials we'll explore how use phases when working in Revit 2014.
We'll start with a remodel of an interior space. We'll see how to set the demolition and new construction phases of a simple interior renovation. We'll also explore how phases can be used for large scale projects as well; starting with foundations, then structural members, a roof and even the building envelope.
While creating each building element we'll learn how to set and name each phase of construction as well
as how to adjust the graphic display of each phase.
With these tools and concepts, you will gain a solid understanding of how to use phasing for managing and coordinating each milestone of your construction project.
01. Introduction and project overview 00:53
02. Using phases in an interior remodel 07:15
03. Setting a construction phase for foundations 08:36
04. Setting the roofing and steel phase 06:07
05. Creating views for each phase of construction 08:38