English | 336 pages | ISBN-10: 0750699485 | PDF | 49.58 MB
Transformers and Motors is an in-depth technical reference which was originally written for the National Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee to train apprentice and journeymen electricians. This book provides detailed information for equipment installation and covers equipment maintenance and repair. The book also includes troubleshooting and replacement guidelines, and it contains a minimum of theory and math.
In this easy-to-understand, practical sourcebook, you'll discover:
* Explanations of the fundamental concepts of transformers and motors
* Transformer connections and distribution systems
* Installation information for transformers and motors
* Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair tips and techniques
* Helpful illustrations, glossary, and appendices
* End-of-chapter quizzes to test your progress and understanding
In-depth source for installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repairing, & replacing transformers & motors.
Reviewed by the National Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee for the Electrical Industry
Designed to train apprentice and journeyman electricians.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)