English | 400 pages | ISBN-10: 0980846900 | PDF | 5 Mb
HTML5 and CSS3 for the Real World is ideal for any web designer or developer who wants to start using the latest generation of web technologies in their everyday work.
This book will teach you how to:
* understand the new semantic markup available in HTML5
* use CSS3 to make sites beautiful without sacrificing clean markup or resorting to complex workarounds
* employ native HTML5 video and audio in your pages
* use web fonts to enrich a site's typography
* make web applications accessible using WAI-ARIA
* make the most of the new HTML form elements.
This easy-to-follow guide is illustrated with lots of examples, and leads readers through the process of creating great websites from start to finish using HTML5 and CSS3.
It also features:
* details on all the new HTML5 and CSS3 elements and features
* information on the current level of browser support
* advice for creating great experiences for all users thanks to progressive enhancement.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)