New York Times Best Sellers Fiction 15 December 2013
1. CROSS MY HEART, by James Patterson.
2. SYCAMORE ROW, by John Grisham.
3. TAKEDOWN TWENTY, by Janet Evanovich. (Bantam.)
4. THE FIRST PHONE CALL FROM HEAVEN, by Mitch Albom. (Harper.
5. KING AND MAXWELL, by David Baldacci. (Grand Central.)
6. DOCTOR SLEEP, by Stephen King. (Scribner.)
7. THE LONGEST RIDE, by Nicholas Sparks. (Grand Central.)
8. THE SUPREME MACARONI COMPANY, by Adriana Trigiani. (Harper.)
9. DUST, by Patricia Cornwell. (Putnam.)
10. THE VALLEY OF AMAZEMENT, by Amy Tan. (Ecco/HarperCollins.)
11. INFERNO, by Dan Brown. (Doubleday.)
12. THE ALL-GIRL FILLING STATION'S LAST REUNION, by Fannie Flagg.
13. WHITE FIRE, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.
14. MIRAGE, by Clive Cussler with Jack Du Brul (Putnam)
15. AND THE MOUNTAINS ECHOED, by Khaled Hosseini (Riverhead)
16. WE ARE WATER, by Wally Lamb (Harper)
17. THE LUMINARIES, by Eleanor Catton (Little, Brown)
18. WINNERS, by Danielle Steel (Delacorte)
19. THE CIRCLE, by Dave Eggers (Knopf/McSweeney's)
20. THE CUCKOO'S CALLING, by Robert Galbraith (Mullholland Books/Little, Brown)
21. THE MINOR ADJUSTMENT BEAUTY SALON, by Alexander McCall Smith (Pantheon)
22. GONE GIRL, by Gillian Flynn (Crown)
23. Donna Tartt - The Goldfinch