Futuremark 3DMark v1.2.250 Professional Edition MULTILINGUAL-CRD
Release Date: 2013/12/14 | 964 MB
3DMark is a computer benchmarking application developed to assess the performance of your computer s graphics card. The program is able to measure the hardware capacity of various devices, from tablets and smartphones to personal computers.
The new 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware. With three all new tests you can bench everything from tablets and notebooks to the latest high-end gaming desktops. It's the most powerful and flexible 3DMark we've ever created.
We designed 3DMark for gamers, overclockers and system builders who want to get the most out of their hardware. 3DMark is a complete PC benchmarking tool kit for those who are serious about performance. And it's no longer just for Windows. With the new 3DMark, you can now compare your scores with Android, iOS and Windows RT devices too.
• The latest version of the world's most popular benchmark.
• Includes three stunning tests for DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 hardware.
• Test everything from tablets to desktop gaming PCs.
• Compare scores with other Windows, Android and iOS devices.
• Compete for the fastest PC on Steam with Steam leaderboards.
• Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.
Three New Benchmark Tests:
Fire Strike - For high performance gaming PCs
Use Fire Strike to test the performance of dedicated gaming PCs, or use the Fire Strike Extreme preset for high-end systems with multiple GPUs. Fire Strike uses a multi-threaded DirectX 11 engine to test DirectX hardware.
Cloud Gate - For notebooks and home PCs
Use Cloud Gate to test the performance of notebooks and typical home PCs. Cloud Gate uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 10, making it suitable for testing DirectX 10 compatible hardware.
Ice Storm - For tablets and entry-level PCs
Use Ice Storm to test the performance of your Windows tablet, ultra-portable notebook or entry-level PC. Ice Storm uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 9, making it the ideal benchmark for modern portable devices. You can compare Ice Storm scores from Windows, Windows RT, Android and iOS devices at futuremark.com.
• Run each test individually for faster benchmarking.
• Unlock the Fire Strike Extreme preset for extreme hardware.
• Explore your PC's performance limits with custom settings.
• Use benchmark looping for stability testing and burning in.
• Get in-depth insights with interactive performance graphs.