Tree v1.9.4 (Mac OS X) | 6.67 MB
Tree is an outliner featuring a horizontally expandable tree view. Tree assists you in organizing your information, sketching plans and brainstorming new ideas. Tree allows you to store your ideas and keywords in segments that you can sort, re-arrange and constantly refine. Tree is designed to be a lightweight application that lets you concentrate on your ideas.
In tree view, Tree displays your data in a horizontally expandable tree diagram. This can be especially useful for outlines, a web site structure or why-why/how-how diagrams, Tree offers you an intuitive way of working with your data. You can easily switch between tree view and list view while editing documents. Taking notes, brainstorming new ideas, sketching plans, organizing your information, listing tasks and to-dos. For more, try out Tree in your own working environment.
An outliner featuring Tabs
* Tree features a tab bar on the top of the window, allowing you to manage multiple documents in one window.
Plain Text and Rich Text
* Tree now supports a new file type to handle rich text with the ability to choose from multiple fonts and styles ( bold, underline, italic ). If, for example, you want to print text in monochrome or need to use a foreign language font for some words, you can change font and style for each word.
You can select the document text format from the format menu or change the new document text format in the preferences.
Input and Output. Checkbox, Note, Numbering and Color Label
* Tree can open Plain Text and OPML 1.0, which is an XML format for outlines. Tree documents are stored in a native format and can be exported as Plain Text and OPML 1.0 documents.
Checkboxes to keep track of to-do lists, Notes to add information to items and Labels for color coding.
* You can change the behavior of basic keys (return-key/delete-key/tab-key) in the Preferences. Tree is designed to be a lightweight application that lets you concentrate on your ideas.
* Fixed an issue with autosave that would occur while opening a text file.
* Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!