Many toolmakers rely on a 2D CAD approach for designing moldbases. Accordingly, PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension provides an ideal solution. Process-based and easy-to-learn, it allows the toolmaker to work in a familiar 2D environment, while employing all the power and benefits of 3D, drastically cutting lead time.
Creo Elements/Pro Expert Moldbase Extension supports the efficient design of injection mold tools and as an ideal addition to Creo Elements/Pro Tool Design Option (TDO). While TDO concentrates on the design of core and cavity EMX allows extremely efficient design of the entire moldbase, including typical functional units like ejector pins, screw connections, cooling etc. Thus design time for mold tools can be reduced dramatically.
- Specialised 2D GUI for instant customisation of moldbases and components
- Automatic assembly of components - â€˜pick & placeâ€™ ease
- All necessary clearance holes, threads, counterbores, etc. are automatically added to plates
- Part-level features already fully dimensioned
- Custom components can be created, saved and reused
- Automatic layers and simplified representations for easy viewing
- Standard and nonstandard mold components are marked
- Ability to take your customer parts through the complete process
- Supplier catalogs include: DME, DMS, EOC, FUTABA (Misumi), HASCO, KLA, MEUSBURGER, PEDROTTI, RABOURDIN, STRACK, PROGRESSIVE, NATIONAL, PCS and others
- Automatic functions for: Complete Moldbase Assemblies; Plates and Insulation; Guide, Leader and Return Pin Assemblies; Multi-Cavity and Family Molds Supported; Support Pillar Assemblies; Latch Lock Assemblies; Locating Rings and Sprue Bushing; Ejector Pins, including Sleeve Ejection; Screws and Washers; Dowel Pins; Cooling Circuit with Fittings, Plugs and O-Rings; Slider and Lifter Assemblies
- Automatic Drawing, Hole Chart and BOM Creation
- Mold Opening and Ejection Simulation
- Capturing Company Specific Best Practices and Standards in catalogues
PTC is all about helping discrete manufacturers succeed by meeting their globalization, time-to-market, and operational efficiency objectives in product development. As one of the world's largest and fastest-growing software companies, we deliver a complete portfolio of integral Product Lifecycle Management solutions to over 25,000 customers in the Industrial, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Consumer, and Medical Device industries.
Our people and technology enable teams to collaborate across departmentsâ€”and across continentsâ€”helping you create innovative products that meet your customer needs and comply with industry regulations. In addition to best-in-class solutions, we also deliver expert training, software support, and world-class services both through PTC Global Services and a vast partner ecosystem--so you get the maximum value and ROI from your PTC software. Whether youâ€™re a small or mid-sized business looking to migrate from 2D to 3D, or a global enterprise managing multiple product lifecycles, youâ€™ll find exactly what you need with PTC -- the Product Development Company.
Name: PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension
Version: 8.0 M020
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
System Requirements: Pro/E WF5, Creo Parametric 1.0 (2.0)
Size: 261.2 mb
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download