Autodesk Smoke 2013 Extension 1 v2013.2.53 MacOsX | 3.43 GB
Autodesk Smoke software is designed for video editors who need to do more than just edit. By integrating a familiar timeline workflow and node-based compositing, Smoke connects editing and effects like never before. Smoke video editing software for Mac has finishing tools for 3D compositing, color correction, and motion graphics.
Autodesk Smoke video editing and effects software helps you tell your story and work quickly with essential video editing and high-end effects tools where you need them. Some features and enhancements are exclusively available to Autodesk Subscription customers as part of Autodesk Smoke 2013 Extension 1.
System requirements for Autodesk Smoke 2013
* Apple Mac OS X version 10.6.6, 10.6.7, 10.7.2 or later, or 10.8.x
* 64-bit Intel multicore processor
* Refer to the Recommended Hardware wizard for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards
* 4 GB of RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
* 3 GB free disk space for download and installation
* Minimum 1,440 x 900 display (1,920 x 1,200 or higher recommended)
* U.S. keyboard (required to properly map hotkeys)
* For playback performance, we recommend installing Smoke with a separate storage volume/partition for the Media Storage location (such as on an external Thunderbolt drive or array)
Refer to the following document for media storage bandwidth guidelines: Media Storage selection guidelines
* Wacom Intuos Tablet: Intuos2, Intuos3, Intuos4, and Intuos5 USB models are supported
* AJA KONA, KONA 3G, or IOxT Thunderbolt device for video I/O. Refer to the Smoke 2013 Release Notes for details on supported AJA drivers
* Smoke 2013 Extension 1 (Trial and Subscription only) also supports the Blackmagic UltraStudio Express, UltraStudio 3D, UltraStudio 4K, UltraStudio Mini Monitor Thunderbolt devices as well as Decklink 4k, Decklink HD 3D and Decklink Studio 2.
Link Rapidgator :