Apple Remote Desktop 3 is the best way to manage the Mac computers on your network. Distribute software, provide real-time online help to end users, create detailed software and hardware reports, and automate routine management tasks all from your own Mac.
- Easily install one or more Apple-format packages on your computers.
- Configure a Task Server to assist with package installations on offline computers.
- Enjoy up to 11x faster copy performance compared with earlier versions of Apple Remote Desktop.
- Choose whether to encrypt network data when copying packages and files.
- Specify how much network bandwidth should be consumed by copy operations.
Asset Management and Reporting
- Perform lightning-fast searches on networks of Mac computers with Remote Spotlight search.
- Gather more than 200 hardware attributes about networked Mac OS X systems.
- See reports on user logins and application use.
-Use a Task Server to assemble inventory reports even from mobile systems not connected to the network.
- Perform over a dozen commands securely on remote Mac OS X systems.
- Choose from tasks including screen locking, sleep, wake, restart, and shutdown of Mac OS X systems.
- Execute UNIX shell scripts or commands on your client systems.
-Set the startup disk of your remote computers to start from a NetBoot or NetInstall image.
- Observe and control your Mac computers.
- Transfer files between Mac computers using Remote Drag and Drop.
- Copy and paste information between any two computers.
- View System Status Indicators for color-coded details on available disk space, memory, and CPU utilization.
- Prevent end users from viewing the screen while you control their systems with Curtain Mode.
- Control Virtual Network Computing (VNC)-enabled computers including Windows, Linux, and UNIX systems.
- Automate routine management tasks using Automator in Mac OS X.
- Get started immediately with over 40 actions.
- Chain actions together to create powerful system administration workflows.
- Combine actions with other application actions to create end-to-end solutions.
- Save workflows as plug-ins to provide simple, customized interfaces to Apple Remote Desktop features.
Support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Automatic copy and paste between local and remote computers
Improved support for Mac systems with multiple displays and multiple IP addresses
Enhanced multi-observe with gesture support for swiping between screens
Improves overall reliability of the Remote Desktop application and screen sharing sessions
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later
Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed