MacFamilyTree v7.1 rev1 (Mac OS X)
Create and explore your family tree | 253 MB
MacFamilyTree 7 gives genealogy a facelift: It's modern, interactive, incredibly fast and easy to use. We're convinced that generations of chroniclers would have loved to trade in their genealogy tools for MacFamilyTree 7. MacFamilyTree helps you collect and record facts and data about your family history and turns them into informative reports and charts.
MacFamilyTree 7 comes with countless features to record and visualize your family history - use them to create reports, charts or nifty 3D views within our Virtual Tree feature. MacFamilyTree offers the right solution for all your genealogy needs.
Synchronize your data via iCloud, create webpages or back your research with the help of the gigantic genealogy database FamilySearch. You're an avid genealogist, but you're always on the go? Not a problem! Simply purchase MobileFamilyTree 7 to use on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your options are virtually endless.
MacFamilyTree 7 - Overview:
- New: Use iCloud to keep your devices up to date. If enabled, MacFamilyTree 7's iCloud feature automatically synchronizes your data on your Mac and your mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- New user interface. Well arranged, faster than ever before and easy to use
- FamilySearch: Access the world's largest genealogy archive and its one billion entries. It's completely free - no aditional cost or subscription fees!
- New: Record your direct relatives' data with just one click and browse your tree at cyber speed!
Charts, Reports and Views:
- Countless charts and views, such as the Hourglass Chart, Ancestor Chart, Timeline, Double Ancestor Chart, Statistics, Fan Chart, Relationship Chart, Genogram Chart or the Virtual Globe.
- Comprehensive report features, such as Person Report, Family Report, Kinship Report, Narrative Report, Places Report, Event Report, Distinctive Persons Report, Birthdays Report, List of Persons Report, Marriage List Report and Plausibility Report.
- Our Virtual Globe has been rewritten from scratch and shows how your family has spread out across the world over time!
- The new Virtual Tree shows a three dimensional view of your family history!
- Try our new Name Distribution Chart. It shows you the distribution of last names in your family tree and the changes that occurred over time
- Complete support for MacBook Pro with Retina Display: All charts, reports and views as well as the whole user interface is ready for Retina displays Additional Features
- Interview contemporary witnesses and save videos or audio footage along with your written records.
- Upload your family tree to MacFamilyTree.com. Choose between publishing your family tree and keeping it private and password protected - it's all completely free!
- Use Mail, Twitter, Facebook or the Messages app to share your charts and reports with friends and family ? right from inside MacFamilyTree
- Use FamilySearch to collaborate with family or millions of other users to create a family tree
- Completely new Web Site Export
- Configureable Themes
- Live preview
- Direct FTP upload (secure connections supported)
- Includes Videos, PDFs and Audio Media
- Improved user interface
- Free upload to our web service MacFamilyTree.com
- Statistics Map (using Apples new Maps, requires OS X 10.9 Mavericks)
- See where your ancestors lived the longest or married earliest
- Play slideshows of your ancestors living places across the globe
- Detailed physical or satellite maps
- Chart Backdrops
- Add background images for all charts
- Includes 50+ backdrop images
- Import your own images as backdrops
- Improved FamilySearch integration
- Revamped FamilySearch user interface
- FamilySearch Discussions added
- FamilySearch change history is now available directly from MacFamilyTree
- Improved FamilySearch integration in the Interactive Tree
- Mark Persons, Events, Families or Sources as private
- Exclude private information from charts, reports and GEDCOM export
- Refined user interface
- Improved navigation
- Entries count is displayed above each list in the edit mode
- Sections added to family list
- Sections added to places list
- Associated To Do items are now displayed directly for each person, family, event or source.
- Optimized for Mavericks AppNap
- Faster database opening
- Better To Do management including larger To Do browser
- PDFs are included in Person Report
- Improved Interactive Tree including changed coloring for better readability
- Better Date Parsing and Date Reformatting
- Improved GEDCOM Import and Export
- Intel, 64-bit processor.
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later.
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download