MakeMusic Finale Finale 2014.0.3163 (x86/x64) + Samples Data [ENG/RUS] | 1.6 GB
Language: English, Russian (crack)
Makemusic Finale 2014 - the new version of the world famous professional music notation editor designed for musicians and music DTP . The latest version adds support for importing and recording audio , so Finale may be used as an application for a full and recording music. With Finale , you can compose , process, record music, view and edit notes on several pages, and also to ease the process of creating accompaniment tool SmartMusic and more.
Makemusic Finale 2014 offers unmatched power and flexibility . Compose, Arrange, write notes, and print amazing quality of music . Finale 2014 includes a large number of instrumental and orchestral rhythmic pieces (wind instruments, guitar , bass, drums , saxophone, piano, piano, etc.) and is compatible with all the tools VST / AU, which provides users with endless possibilities for working with sound . Recording the music is done via MIDI- keyboard, your mouse, as well as exclusive features MicNotator.
The improvements include:
- A new file format . Designed to improve compatibility : a new format for documents created in Finale will help you more easily share music . Old documents Finale automatically converted when you open them and you will be prompted to save the file in the new format . You can also export the document in the old format for use in Finale 2014 (MusicXML for earlier versions of Finale).
- Font support Unicode. Finale supports Unicode fonts to enter the verbal text in any foreign language (tools Lyrics - Vocal text , Text, Expression - nuances , etc.). [ This paragraph is taken from the description to the Finale 2012 ]
- Export to PDF. Finale music notation file can be exported into PDF, for this useful item Save as PDF ... the menu File. Tool Graphics, to export to PDF a music file in whole or individual pages . [ Item taken from the description to Finale 2012 ]
- Improved functionality percussion. Currently, there is more interaction between the Percussion Layout Designer and standard drum kit MIDI ( they can now be removed .)
- Special Tools Unlinkable. Changes to any of the special tools now are separate between the score and parts .
- Support for MP4. Finale now supports downloading video MP4.
- Improved scan / SmartScore Lite. Finale now includes SmartScore Lite version X2, offering improved recognition of designations.
- New ARIA Player. Finale 2014 includes the latest ARIA player from Garritan, with more than 400 instruments , including the addition of alto flute , bass flute , oboe damore , clarinet Eb, bass - clarinet, trumpet piccolo, bells , string harmonics , toy percussion , orchestral brass mutes, flugelhorn , major African drums, steel drums , banjo, Fife , tabla keltskoyya harp and nine patches from Garritan Instant Orchestra.
- Improvements in the open files . Finale displays all readable file types in the dialog box Open. MusicXML files can now be dragged to the application window .
- A new method Finale updates. When you start , Finale automatically checks for updates . Rather than offer to download and install the updates manually from the website of the program , Finale now downloads and installs updates automatically.
Whats New In Finale 2014 :
- New file format. Designed to improve compatibility, the new format for documents created in Finale helps you share your music more easily. Older Finale documents are automatically converted when you open them, and you will be prompted to save the file in the new format. You can also export your document to the older format for use in Finale 2014 (use MusicXML for earlier versions of Finale).
- Keyless scores. Create scores or sections with no key signature. You can also easily hide key signatures and continue to automatically display accidentals using the Hide key signature / Show accidentals option.
- Beat-attached Smart Shapes. Smart Shapes that previously attached to measures now attach to beats (in the same manner as expressions) with lines showing the attachment point. Beat attachment allows a Smart Shape start or end point to attach to a particular note, beat, or right barline. Affected Smart Shapes include hairpins, trills and trill extensions, 8va/8vb (ottava / ottava bassa), horizontal brackets, and lines.
- Smart multi-layer accidental and rest handling. Rests of the same duration and accidentals on unison notes in multiple layers now are displayed only once. Accidentals in one layer are also carried through the measure for all other layers (these can optionally be displayed in Staff Attributes or Staff Styles).
- Improved percussion functionality. There is now greater interaction between the Percussion Layout Designer and Percussion MIDI Maps, and Percussion MIDI Maps can now be removed.
- Unlinkable Special Tools. Alterations made with any of the Special Tools are now unlinkable between a score and its parts.
- MP4 support. Finale now supports loading MP4 videos.
- Improved Scanning / SmartScore Lite Enhancements. Finale now includes SmartScore Lite version X2, offering improved notation recognition.
- New ARIA Player. Finale includes the latest ARIA Player from Garritan, with more than 400 instruments including the additions of alto flute, bass flute, oboe damore, Eb clarinet, contrabass clarinet, piccolo trumpet, tubular bells, string harmonics, percussion toys, orchestral brass mutes, flugelhorn, basic African percussion, steel drums, banjo, fife, tablas, Celtic harp, and nine patches from Garritan Instant Orchestra.
- Improvements to opening files. Finale displays all readable file types in the Open dialog box. Additionally, MusicXML files can now be dragged-and-dropped onto the Finale application.
- New method for Finale updates. At launch, Finale automatically checks for updates. Instead of requiring you to download and install the updates manually from the Finale website, Finale now downloads and installs the updates automatically.
System requirements :
- XP / Vista / Windows 7/Windows 8 ( compatible with 64- bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon, Intel i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 or higher
- 2 GB of RAM , 4 GB or more recommended
- 800X600 minimum screen resolution , 1366x768 or higher
- Internet connection for downloading or installation DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD
- 600 MB hard disk space required for software and manuals + additional 2 GB for Garritan Instrumensts
- 3 GB of additional hard disk space available for all VST sounds.
Extras : MIDI input and / or playback device. Printer. Scanner . Microphone for MicNotator . Sound card ( including support DirectSound, MME, ASIO drivers ) to play VST sounds in Windows.
Version: Finale 2014 0.3163
Of.sayt:_finalemusic.com / finale
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (x86, x64)
Language: English, Russian (crack)
Size: 1,66 Gb (5% recovery)