iFFmpeg 3.9.9 Mac OS X | 10 MB
Convert multimedia files between formats
iFFmpeg is a command line tool to convert multimedia files between formats.The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand. iFFmpeg is a front-end that does all the hard work for you. This way you can use FFmpeg without the knowledge of all the commands.
iFFmpeg makes it easy to convert media files with FFmpeg for both beginner and experienced users.
The free FFmpeg is a command line tool to convert multimedia files between formats.
The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand. iFFmpeg is a front-end that does all the hard work for you. This way you can use FFmpeg without the knowledge of all the commands.
Key features of "iFFmpeg":
- High Quality - Converts and processes many media files with high quality using FFmpeg.
- Badge processing - Can process many files in one go.
- Merging media files - Stitch unlimited files to one file.
- Uptodate - Tries to keep up to the latest FFmpeg.
- Formats - Support for codecs like MPEG4, H264, FLASH, THEORA, MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC and many more.
- Real Preview - Final result preview.
- Simple drag&drop - Drag media files onto the iFFmpeg front-end.
- Fixed an big issue that rendered DNxHD useless (introduced with 3.9.8).
- Fixed several issues encoding to DNxHD codec.
- Added possibility to keep interlaced material when encoding to DNxHD.
- Fixed huge memory leak when merging files.
- Muxing audio and video streams now works for mkv container again.
- Demo is reset.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator