DxO FilmPack 4.5 Build 53 (Mac OS X)| 217MB
Add cinematic style to your photos
Gives digital images the color an grain of a professional movie
DxO FilmPack is an Adobe Photoshop and DxO Optics Pro plugin and standalone tool that gives digital images the style of the most celebrated conventional films: the colors and the grain of over 20 film types including Kodachrome, Tri-X, Velvia have been analysed and reproduced so they can be applied to all your images with just one click.
DxO FilmPack lets you reproduce the style, colors, and grains of the most famous silver halide films for your digital photos. Try all the available looks and find the one that corresponds exactly to the style that you want for your image.
DxO FilmPack digitally simulates the vibrant colors of Kodachrome 64, the soft grain of Tri-X, or the gentle fleshtones of Astia.
Accurate film rendering
- A precise rendering obtained thanks to a unique scientific calibration that makes it possible to accurately simulate the colors, saturation, contrast, and grains of more than 50 different silver halide films on your digital photos.
Wide variety of artistic films
- The softness of a Fuji Reala film for portraits, the charm of a Polaroid to give the impression of an old photo, the vigor of Kodak Tri-X for superb textures... Combine the colors of one film typewith the grain of another, and explore all of the possibilities offered by DxO FilmPack.
Simple and fast
- The magic of silver halide in just a few clicks, thanks to a simple and intuitive interface. Save precious time so you can take even more photos! Use DxO FilmPack alone or as a plug-in with DxO Optics Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
Whether color or black and white, bring out the best in your digital photos by applying hundreds of combinations of vintage photo effects. Use your imagination to produce realistic or creative retro-looking images! You can perfectly apply the quality, style, colors, and grains of the most famous films rolls to your digital photos with DxO FilmPack, a simple and efficient tool based on innovative technology.
Black and White Films
- The charm of black and white film photography with just a simple click
Rediscover the magic of B&W photography and enter the universe of old silver halide films, thanks to DxO Labs advanced calibration technology.
DxO FilmPack faithfully reproduces legendary film types such as Kodak Tri-X, Fuji Neopan, and Polaroid.
Depending on the results you desire, choose the contrast, grain, and gray nuances you like best. Youll have a broad choice from among 26 different black and white film photography simulations to unlock your artistic creativity or to rediscover an old familiar style.
Work using precisely-nuanced color filters and tonings.
- Bring back the stunning and vivid colors of analog photography to your digital photos
DxO FilmPack applies the colors, saturation, and contrast of the most celebrated analog photography films to your digital photos.
Rediscover the softness of a Kodak Portra 160 NC film on your portraits and events, the retro look of a Polaroid film for imitating old vacation photos, the contrast and dazzling colors of Fuji Velvia 50 film for macro photography.
- A touch of creative madness for your images!
DxO FilmPack offers you original and creative renderings! Have fun trying out the 25 different color and black & white looks included in the Expert edition. Apply vintage effects, age your photos, or render them in improbable tints.... Stylize your photos thanks to a dedicated effects tab in the renderings pane.
With thePoetic look, discover the atmosphere of an old American series - warm tones, faded colors, darkened scenes. Red Tone intensifies the red hues to capture the beauty of evening light. While youre at it, also try out Photo 1900 to lend all the sweetness of a fine-grained sepia-toned print to your photos.
For a golden, romantic effect, Emo enhances contrasting colors. Select Infrared to bring a strongly contrasting look to your black & white portraits.
Version 4.5 Build 53:
The quality of Agfa Scala 200x and Kodak Ektar 100 faithfully reproduced:
- DxO FilmPack v4.5 enhances its selection of film renderings with two new films: the legendary Agfa Scala 200x, a now-discontinued black & white slide film that offers an extraordinarily nuanced palette, exceptional patterning, and a high level of detail, and the luminous Kodak Ektar 100, an ultra-vivid color-negative film with very fine grain.
- Thanks to DxO Labs exclusive calibration technologies, the two new film renderings achieve an unrivaled level of quality and fidelity. DxO Labs perfectly reproduced the grain, quality, and style of these two films by following a rigorous scientific process: taking carefully-controlled photos with the analog films; developing the photos using two renowned professional photo development laboratories; and carefully scanning, digitizing, and analyzing the developed shots.
New creative presets and richer effects:
DxO FilmPack v4.5 provides six new Designer presets:
- Photo 70s, a seventies rendering with soft colors (Essential and Expert editions)
- Pure Gold, a carefully-measured sepia gold toning (Essential and Expert editions)
- Arkadia, a deliciously red-tinted vintage ambiance (Expert edition)
- Delta, a very dense black & white for structured portraits (Expert edition)
- Glamour, bluish shadows and unsaturated skin tones, ideal for glamour portraits (Expert edition)
- Neo Selenium, a creative vintage look (Expert edition)
- DxO FilmPack v4.5 has also added features to facilitate original renderings: a new Tone Curve tool (Expert edition) provides perfect mastery of contrast and luminosity, and an automatic control that protects saturated colors (Expert edition) lets users preserve textures and details in vividly-colored images.
- In addition, frame and light leak effects can now be more accurately adjusted (Expert edition) and toning effects can be applied to just the image itself, or also to the special effects as well (Expert edition).
- Finally, DxO FilmPack 4.5s new Export to Facebook feature lets users share their images via the popular social network. In just a few clicks, photographers can send a JPEG image to an album in their Facebook profile, and even add a comment about it.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- Minimum of 2 GB of RAM and 400 MB available disk space
- Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 et CC.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, 10 et 11.
- Adobe Lightroom 3, 4 et 5.
- Apple Aperture 3.
- DxO Optics Pro 8.2 or later.
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator