Digital Tutors - Essential Tools for Beginning Animation in MODO with Kurt Jones
Duration 1h 17m Level Beginner Project Files Included l 556 MB
We'll begin with a brief overview of navigation in the animation view port in MODO followed by a discussion about what frames are and playback controls. After this we'll begin creating some animation by learning what keyframes are and how to set them.
Next we'll dive into the graph editor and the dope sheet to learn some basic ways we can edit our keyframes and modify the interpolation of their values across time. Continuing on, we learn about additional tools to visualize and modify our animation. We'll finish by learning about some basic camera movements and how to animate them. If you are ready to start exploring how to animate in MODO, watching this course will help you get started with the essential tools that you will need to begin that journey.
01. Introduction and project overview 01:03
02. Basic animation viewport navigation 04:50
03. Understanding frames and MODO's playback controls 06:43
04. What is a keyframe? 10:16
05. Evolving our animation with keyframes 07:34
06. What is the graph editor? 15:44
07. What is the dope sheet? 08:53
08. Toggle the time tool 05:44
09. 3D view keying interface 06:41
10. Basic camera movements 10:02