Call PopOut 1.7
Root Uninstaller | November 27, 2013 | Lifestyle | Android | .apk | 3.1 Mb
Call PopOut - a multitasking way to handle incoming calls while stay on your current apps.
An incoming call sometime interrupt us while we are playing a game, reading Flipboard, surfing web. This nature of Android phone disturbs us and cost you time, concentration, feeling.
Call Popout is designed to fill the gap. It shows incoming calls as a small photo with caller name/number. You can touch on photo in order to response to the call (reject, accept, mute and hide, back to phone app, toggle speaker mode)
This app is best for:
- Playing games
- Reading news paper, book
- Surfing web
- Watching video (YouTube, TV shows)
- 3 operation mode: All apps, App list, off.
- Full call control: reject, accept, mute, toggle speaker, end call
- Customize head size, head alignment, silent on touch
- Light weight app (
- All apps: shows Call Popout anytime.
- App List: shows Call Popout on a selected apps (recommended. Enable this mode and put your favorite games, reader apps, youtube, etc. into app list).
- Off: disables call popout
Caution: This app does not work on certain devices.
Confirmed working on
- Most of Samsung devices
- Most of HTC devices
- Most of Lenovo devices
- Most of Sony devices
- If this app does not work, please convert this app to system app in order to bypass telephony restriction.
Confirmed not working on
- Pantech Breakout
- Pantech Sky
- HTC One: answer calls does not work
- Fixed Kit Kat with Google Dialer issue
Updated November 27, 2013
Current Version 1.7
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Content Rating Low Maturity