Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Beta 1 [CODYQX4]-nima1024 | 35 MB
This is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
Windows Vista or Later for Windows Tookit Support
- Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
- ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
- letsgoawayhell, Phazor, and nosferati87 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
- MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, nononsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker
Note: Now fully supports KMS activation for Windows 8/8.1 and Server 2012/2012 R2 and Office 2013.
Microsoft Toolkit Changelog:
2.5 Beta 1:
- Added functions to get MSDM and Default Product Keys.
- Automatically use TAP Adapter if using localhost (IP, localhost string, or Machine Name) on KMS V6.
- Detect OEM: DM Keys for License Backup and Restore.
- Full KMS Activation support for Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2 and Microsoft Office 2013 using KMSEmulator (requires TAP Adapter).
- Improved Network Drive Check.
- License Backup and Restore will not prompt for Windows Embedded Volume Keys (such as Windows Thin PC).
- Renamed Check/Show Registry to Check/Show System.
- Activation won't crash if attempting to activate KMS V6 clients (which currently can't be activated).
- EZ-Activator will attempt to install Windows Embedded Volume Keys (such as Windows Thin PC).
- License Backup and Restore supported for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012.
- KMS Server Service will properly use Application Specific KMS PID.
- Fixed crashes on Windows Vista.
- Fixed Windows Version number detection for Windows Vista and Windows 8.1.
- Added Windows 8 Embedded Industry KMS keys.
- Fixed KMS Server Service crash (most common on Windows XP).
- Removed use of embedded KMS Client for boosting KMS Server Client Count on real servers.
- Unified Windows Embedded product key sections.
- Using pure .NET KMS Server for activation.
- Fixed OS Version internationalization bug that would cause OS Detection to fail or trigger an Exception.
- Added support for more product key types in PIDX Checker.
- Added support for Windows 8.1 BETA.
- AutoKMS and AutoRearm now have a Login Scheduled Task.
- Better handling of read-only folders and locked ISOs for Customize Setup.
- Compiled as AnyCPU.
- EZ-Activator will check for KMS Server Service before installing AutoKMS.
- Fixed some Yes/No prompts not working.
- Get Rearm Count works on products now, without any license file manipulations.
- Improved Microsoft Office 2013 Channel Switcher compatibility.
- Improved PIDX Checker and added support for more key types such as CSVLK Keys.
- KMSEmulator loaded from DLL in memory instead of vbc.exe.
- Saving Settings will restart KMS Server Service.
- Settings that use a NumericUpDown control can be typed in now.
- Updated KMSEmulator and KMS Server Service.
- All KMS PID Settings default to RandomKMSPID due to KMS PID blacklisting.
- Disable all KMS Server Service settings if it is not installed.
- Fixed AutoKMS Scheduled Task paths breaking if you installed or removed Custom Task after rerunning the program.
- Using new program icon.
- Added warning prompts for Rearm and Microsoft Office Uninstaller.
- Allow KMS PID to have a 5 digit LCID.
- AutoKMS Scheduled Task works when the local calendar is not Gregorian.
- KMS Client used to charge a KMS Server with insufficient client count now works on KMS Servers running Windows Vista.
- More options for KMS Server Service.
- Settings moved to %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft Toolkit. Please delete or move your old settings.
- Show KMS Server PID in License Check for KMS Activated licenses.
- Support for newer Microsoft Office 2013 installers in Channel Switcher.
- Fixed broken validation of custom KMS PID in Settings.
- Full KMS Activation support for Windows 8/Server 2012 and Microsoft Office 2013 using KMSEmulator.
- Prevent clicking Credits, Readme, or Settings when the Progress Bar is active.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded or Rapidgator or Secureupload = High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Secureupload (Premium Recommend)