Sketch 2.4.1 Mac OSX | 6,90 MB
Vector drawing application
Sketch is a professional drawing app for designers with a beautiful interface and powerful tools. Making good graphics can be challenging and you need an application specifically designed for this purpose. We set out to build a better app for graphic designers. Not to copy, but rather to improve.
Sketch has excellent vector tools and the basic shapes are a great starting point for any drawing, whether you want to do web design, icon design or otherwise. Styling your layers is easy in Sketch and we have all the options you might want; multiple fills, gradients, noise, blending blur and more.
To top of it off Sketch has the boolean operations for combining multiple shapes into more complex ones all of this non-destructive.
All of this power is beautifully contained into Sketchs single-window interface. Everything is there, but only when you need it. A simple interface with seriously powerful tools; everything is possible.
Take a look at the screenshots to see some examples of what you can make with Sketch.
- Simple but powerful interface, built for OS X
- Powerful styling; multiple fills, gradients, shadows, blending, blur, noise and more...
- Flexible boolean operations for combining basic shapes into complex ones
- Artboards and Slices for exporting multiple images out of a single document
- Unique Color (with RGB and HSB modes) and Font pickers
- Beautiful native text rendering and text styles
- Vector and pixel zoom; zoom in with infinite precision or see individual pixels
- Multi-stop and radial gradients editing right in the canvas
- Shared & Linked styles that automatically update each other
- Powerful but easy to use Vector Tool
Additionally, if youre looking to do either of the following, Sketch has something for you:
WEB AND UI DESIGN
- Copy CSS Styles (including gradients)
- Slices: export area of the canvas as an image
- 960px (and others) grid
- Multiple pages support inside a single document
- Artboards; each size its own square
- Pixel Grid
- Pixel Effects such as Gaussian and Motion Blur
- Fixes a bug that could crash Sketch when undoing vector edits
- Fixes a bug where the hex field wouldnt accept valid hex colors
- Fixes a bug where ungrouping multiple groups wouldnt select all layers
- Fixes a bug where a blur would flip an inner shadows
- Fixes a bug where moving layer with the arrow keys wouldnt update the inspector
- Fixes a bug where grouping rotated layers would happen incorrectly
- Fixes a bug where a rotated mask would render its fill incorrectly
- Fixes a bug where the inspector could get stuck
- Fixes a bug where the Pen and path tool wouldnt get inserted into the correct artboard in some cases
- Dragging images into Sketch now gives them proper filenames
- Dragging an image on Sketch to open it now properly selects it in the canvas too
- Fixes a bug where you couldnt remove certain colors from the presets
- Fixes a rare crashes when opening existing documents
- Improves Round to Pixel Edge to now also round layer size and vector points
- Fixes a bug when Alpha mask wouldnt render at the correct resolution on @2x exports
- Improves Text layer snapping
- Fixes a bug where rotated lines would resize incorrectly. For existing lines: flatten them first
- Fixes a rare crasher when editing text fields
- New Text layer are now always inserted above the current layer
- Export-as PDF: Slices are now exported in reversed order; top-down instead of bottom-up as it was before
- Fixes a color inaccuracy in converting hex colors
- The Make Grid tool no longer inserts object in confusing order
- Add slices for Selection now selects the correct slice in the slice tool afterwards
- Adds better support for the standard OS color picker
- Fixes a few crashes
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- 64-bit processor.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator