SOHO Organizer 9.3.6 (Mac OSX) | 78 MB
Includes SOHO Organizer, SOHO Notes, and SOHO Print Essentials
SOHO Organizer is the official successor to Personal Organizer and Group Organizer and represents a 100% Cocoa rewrite of the former products. This means SOHO Organizer presents a first-class Mac OS X experience complete with all the features Mac OS X users expect: Aqua interface, Unicode compliance, built-in spell checking, Service support, etc. Finally, the true benefit of a complete Cocoa rewrite is that SOHO Organizer is built for the future and can easily accommodate future technologies (think Intel-based Macs).
SOHO Organizer makes managing customer relationships from phone calls and notes to appointments and to-dos easy. It embraces and leverages popular Mac OS X technologies and applications instead of trying to replace them.For example, it synchronizes seamlessly with the Address Book and iCal so that users can continue to use them and other applications that rely on their data. Users can thus use Apple's iSync to synchronize their contacts and calendars in SOHO Organizer to cell phones, iPods, Palm handhelds, and even .Mac.SOHO Organizer can be used by individuals and workgroups alike. It is based on a commercial client-server database for high-performance and reliability.??SOHO Organizer makes sharing contacts, calendars, and notes over a network easy for workgroups.It features advanced administration so various members of the workgroup can be assigned different levels of access.Mobile users can even take shared data with them when they disconnect from the network so they always have access to the shared information. When they reconnect to the network, all of their changes to the shared data will automatically synchronize with the master shared database.
Contact Management Features:
- Publish your calendar on the Internet so others can view it.
- Subscribe to calendars that others have published on the Internet.
- Connect to CalDAV servers to view and collaborate on public calendars.
- Import/Export industry-standard vCal files.
- Contact Card view supports flexible layouts, themes, zooming.
- List view lets you sort, filter, and edit contacts.
- Dial using a Bluetooth phone, modem, or your computer's speaker.
- Automatic contact and organization linking helps you manage relationships.
- Synchronize contacts to your cell phone, Palm, iPod using Apple's iSync.
- Mobile users can synchronize shared contacts after returning to the office.
- Synchronize contacts between multiple computers using your .Mac account.
- Establish named relationships between multiple contacts.
- Log incoming and outgoing phone calls and SMS messages.
- Unlimited tag assignments with instant tag searching.
- Tabbed contact viewing keeps multiple contacts open in a window.
- All your personal contacts stay perfectly synchronized with the Address Book.
- Instantly search for your contacts or use advanced boolean searches.
- Import or export your contacts as industry-standard vCards.
- Generate maps for contacts using Google or MapQuest services.
- Enter unlimited custom fields for individual contacts.
- Automatic name parsing helps you enter names more easily.
- Schedule automatic database backups for peace of mind.
- Create and attach events and tasks to contacts.
- Create and attach unlimited notes to contacts.
- Auto-completion helps you quickly enter contact information.
- New! Hierarchical groups let you organize contacts into sub-groups.
- Email contacts using your default email client in a single click.
- New! Find and manage duplicates contacts.
+ Calendar Management Features:
- Super-Month view lets you view an unlimited number of months at once.
- Week view lets you view 5 to 14 days of your schedule at once.
- Day view contains event, task, and daily notes regions.
- List view lets you sort and edit events and to-dos.
- Year view makes it easy to see an entire year at a glance.
- Track daily events, conversations, travel expenses, etc.
- Journal view makes it easy to keep a daily diary.
- Mobile users can synchronize shared calendars after returning to the office.
- Synchronize calendars to cell phones, iPods, or Palms using Apple's iSync.
- All your personal calendars stay perfectly synchronized with iCal.
- Synchronize calendars between multiple computers using .Mac.
- Assign alarms to your events and tasks so you never miss anything important.
- Attach attendees from the Address Book or SOHO Organizer to events.
- Supports Gregorian, Hebrew, Buddhist, Islamic, and Japanese calendars.
- Tabbed calendar viewing keeps multiple calendars open in a window.
- Fixed problem where creating multiple contacts in a row on a particularly slow CardDAV server, would break editing the second new contact and select the first contact in the list
- Fixed problem where the first day of a repeating event was incorrectly displayed when it was also excluded
- Fixed problem with the way overlapping events are displayed in the Week view
- Fixed minor OS X 10.9 issue
- Updated https and networking code for latest security measures
- Other miscellaneous fixes
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator