SwiftKey Tablet Keyboard v188.8.131.52
Android | .apk | 14.99mb
SwiftKey replaces the touchscreen keyboard on your phone with one that understands how words work together, giving the world's most accurate autocorrect - and predicting your next word before you press a key.
SWIFTKEY - THE MIND-READING KEYBOARD
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries
"Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience." - TIME Magazine
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your tablet's keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world's most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 60 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you've even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn't just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what's hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 60 languages and counting.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
Switch to choose to show numpad on the left or right on secondary layout -
Fixed loss of personal language when you upgrade
Restored missing dollar sign
Spacebar sound is now different to other keyscluding space bar behaviour and punctuation settings
Improved settings layout.
Requires Android: 2.1+