PhotoStitcher 1.5 (Mac OS X) | 11.3 MB
Create panoramic images from your photos
PhotoStitcher creates perfect panoramic photographs without the frustration of manual image alignment and adjustment. Simply snap a series of overlapping images and click the 'Stitch' button to create dazzlingly expansive, large-scale scenes.
Helps you create panoramas
- PhotoStitcher is a very easy to use application that will automatically stitch overlapping images in order to generate a panoramic photo.
PhotoStitcher will automatically combine overlapping photos to produce perfect panoramic image.
How it works
- PhotoStitcher photo stitcher software There's no need to manually go through messing around moving and aligning images! Now you can use PhotoStitcher to easily stitch images and get perfect panoramic photograph. You just snap some overlapping images and click Stitch button. PhotoStitcher is a fully automatic image stitcher. Capable of stitching full view panoramas without any user input. This is a solution to stitch any panorama completely automatically, whether 1D (horizontal OR vertical) or 2D (horizontal AND vertical).
Key features of "PhotoStitcher":
- Works with any arrangement of overlapping photos taken from a single location
- Crop the result with automatic cropping
- Simple and intuitive interface. Just select images and click "Stitch"
- Easy to get use & started
- Completely non-technical
- Added clipboard support.
- Added drag-and-drop support.
- Minor interface changes.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Intel, 64-bit processor.
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded
Download From Rapidgator