BETA CAE Systems (64bit) 14.2.2 | 1.4 Gb
BETA CAE System S.A. announces the release of 14.2.2 of ANSA & µETA pre- and post- processing suite. This maintenance release focuses on the correction of identified issues and on the enhancement of our tools portfolio.
Enhancements and Known Issues Resolved in ANSA:
- The script function HotPointsIntersect would lead to unexpected termination.
- Creating a solid representation of a surface mesh by applying the VOLUMIZE function with the option “Merge” active, would lead to unexpected termination.
- Certain types of surfaces could lead to problematic CFD mesh.
- Very large Layer heights would cause layers to intersect.
Connections & Assembly:
- The option "Do not Reconstruct" is now provided for all relevant to Seamwelds FE representations.
- Unnecessary checks would delay significantly the .xml file import.
- When HEXA CONTACT was applied with the option “single contact” deactivated, it would generate 2 contacts for each connection instead of 2 contacts for all connections.
- The SetEntityVisibilityValues function would not work in no-GUI mode.
- After using "Apply" for the FE representations, a user-attribute is now created in the connection’s card that notes whether the Seamline elements are attached on the feature line or shells.
- The EL. THICK view mode combined with the User Min Max option (Color Bar section) of F11 card would lead to unexpected termination.
- Switching elements order through Change Order function occasionally would produce improper results or cause unexpected termination due to linked faces.
- Renumbering elements through RENUMBER function would occupy unusually high amount of memory in 32-bit machines.
- For Entities belonging to different includes, non-existing intersecting ranges would be reported.
- The NASTRAN PBEAM property cards did not store some values when saving the database.
Extensions & Known Issues Resolved in µETA:
- The default title text of the scalar and vector results fringebars is now “Scalar” and “Vector” to help the user to distinguish them.
- Section forces for solid elements are now calculated from the stress tensor.
- When using the CFD-Post toolbar to create Cd/Cl plots the X-Distance axis is now normalized and ranges from 0 to 1.
- The BusRollover toolbar was not read correctly from the .defaults file and was unusable.
- When reading geometry from Abaqus .inp files, the position adjustment of nodes might be incorrect.
- For Abaqus 6.13 .odb files it was not possible to select the outer or inner element results.
- Reading geometry from ANSYS .cdb files could cause unexpected termination.
- Strain/kinetic energy results from Nastran SOL112 analyses would not be read.
- Plotting complex curves from Nastran .op2 files would produce incorrect curves.
- Plotting displacement curves from PERMAS .post.gz file would produce incorrect curves.
- Reading RADIOSS files that included the GRNOD/BOX keyword would cause unexpected termination.
- In the Modal Response tool, the acoustic coupling conversion from the Akusmod format to DMIG would not be correct according to Nastran.
- In the Modal Response tool, if the DMIG Nastran acoustic coupling file had coupled nodes with a zero factor, the output coupling would be wrong.
- The .pptx file exported by the Report Composer would contain errors in certain cases.
About BETA CAE Systems S.A
BETA CAE Systems S.A., headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece, is a private engineering software company specialized in the development of state of the art CAE pre- and post-processing software systems.
The company, focusing on meeting and exceeding customers' requirements, is committed to its mission to be the leading force in industrial CAE software solutions.
The company's flagship product, ANSA pre-processor and µETA post- processor package, currently holds a leading position in the CAE software market worldwide. For years now this product sets the standards in many sectors, including automotive, railway, aerospace, motorsports, chemical and academic.
The corporate success is measured by the customer satisfaction through meeting their requirements and sharing the same vision of an industrial environment where CAE dominat
Name: BETA CAE Systems
Version: (64bit) 14.2.2
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 1.4 Gb
Buy Premium Account and download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( File death because of Copyright Infringement )
Download ( Secureupload)
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( DizzCloud )
Download ( Lumfile )
Click my nick to see more my articles