Alien Skin Snap-Art v22.214.171.1240 (Mac OsX) | 25,39 MB
Photoshop photograph editing plug-in
Snap Art is a Photoshop plug-in that turns your photography into beautiful works of art with a single click. Detailed simulation of individual brush strokes and canvas texture gives results that are indistinguishable from handmade art. The finished piece begs to be hung in a gallery, especially when printed on canvas
Forget about buying a pen tablet and taking classes to learn how to use complicated painting software. Snap Art expertly applies thousands of brush strokes. You simply show where you want more detail. This improved level of control makes it easy to render stunning portraits.
Quickly start by choosing from hundreds of new styles and ten natural media, such as oil paint, watercolor, and pencil sketch. Then customize anything from brush size to paint thickness to make your signature look. Snap Art's wide range of control lets you make your work completely unique.
Snap Art 4 - this plugin is designed to transform photographs into paintings and drawings , hand-drawn variety of styles . Contains a large library of pre-harvest , which enable one-click to create paintings that are written or drawn butter, charcoal , watercolor, colored pencil, pen and ink, pastel crayon, as well as in comic style, pointillism and impasto (impasto) on different basis : oil on canvas, paper, etc.
When you create Snap Art figure takes into account the contours of objects in the original picture, making strokes and strokes fall naturally.
Opportunities Alien Skin Snap Art:
- Most filters now have a slider " photorealism ", with which you can easily reach the level of photorealistic images . This helps keep portraits clear and detailed.
- Added upravelenie focus, which allows you to manage - what and where to store the items. These oval area is easily changeable and can be moved by simply dragging in the preview window.
- In the new version, the settings are grouped into categories to help you quickly find the style you want.
- Added support for multiprocessing overdrive efficient operation.
Here is the window:
A: Menu - located in the top panel of the operation window.
B: Tabs - tab is very different settings , such as color, lighting, brightness and so on.
C: Templates - this list is already prepared in advance for this. Just one click , you can turn the image into a pencil drawing.
D: Navigation - Navigator.
E: The buttons and zoom in on a move - you can increase or decrease the size of the preview image. Also, just move it.
F: Message indicator - lets you know about updates and news that occurred in the program.
G: Setting the background - you can choose the backdrop will be viewing the edited image.
H: Splitting the window - this option allows you to divide the working area in half to see the result of converting the image and at the same time its original version.
I: Standard buttons - as in any program to confirm or cancel the action.
J: The preview of the selected area.
K: Tips - in this line, you get a short description of the area where the mouse cursor.
L: Scale - shows the size of the edited images in the working field.
Great filter with excellent opportunities !
Features of "Snap Art":
- Lightroom Support
- Improved Realism
- Detail Mask
- Wide Range of Media and Styles
- Crayon and Improved Presets
- Everything in One Place
- Hidden Complexity
- Non-Destructive Editing
- Flickr Uploading
- Intel, 64-bit processor.
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or later.
- An Intel Core 2 processor or compatible.
- A monitor with 1280x768 resolution or greater.
Works with applications :
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or newer.
- Adobe Lightroom 4 or newer.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 or newer.
- Apple Aperture 3 or later.
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download