Corel Painter X3 SP1 22.214.171.1241 MACOSX | 178MB
This art workshop at your fingertips! No matter which direction you are running art in Corel ® Painter ® X3 you can find everything you need to realize their creative potential. It offers hundreds of customizable brushes, paper textures, paints and dry pigment materials which do not differ from their real counterparts! RealBristle ™ technology reproduces the feeling of working with traditional materials like no other software.
Painter redefines the boundaries of the possible in art. Lead program for painting - Hundreds of brushes, paints and paper textures - unprecedented level of realism with the technology RealBristle ™ - New cloning tools fotozhivopisi - Works with Photoshop and Wacom tablets
Search module brushes
This module allows you to quickly locate and select the desired brush . Just enter your name or brush properties , and Painter will find you what you need . With the preview, you can be sure that this is the brush you were looking for.
Preview brush strokes
Now you can see how each brush stroke will look on the canvas. It is also possible preview of parameters such as the combination of (Mixing), erasing (Erasing), mixing (Blending) and oscillation (Jitter). Preview Window displays the results of adjustment parameters in real time. Rough canvas is no longer needed !
Additional controls brushes
Adjust the brush just a few mouse clicks. New optimizer brushes displays the main parameters of each brush. Also, now you have the opportunity to make further changes to the settings and view the amendments in the process. Never before was the brushes was not so easy !
Brushes with fluctuating parameters (Jitter brushes)
Built brush oscillation parameters mimic the effect of random elements and " lucky mistakes" that work with these different art materials . To enhance the effect of organic parameters embedded in the realistic brushes Jitter can be further modified .
The effect of variations of the parameters (Jitter expression)
Add the effects of fluctuation parameters to your brushes and adjust the transparency (Opacity), grain (Grain), size (Size), angle (Angle) and other parameters. This is a great way to bring your product unique element of chance.
Directing prospects to help draw exactly one-, two - or three-point perspective grid . To do this, simply select the vanishing point and set the line - brush strokes automatically form the direction specified by the grid. In addition , you can save the blank lines to change color and add additional guides .
The reference image (Reference image)
Acquire inspiration , working with the reference image directly in the interface Painter. Just put the image on the screen - it will not break your workflow. In addition, it will give you the ability to instantly take color samples .
Meetings with artists Paint Jam
Join online meetings with professional artists , who will talk about the challenges and successes of his career. These monthly interviews will be for you a source of new knowledge and inspiration .
The cloning process
Work faster when cloning image. Now you may see the working image and cross over the original image. You can also make changes to the source images and automatically save them .
Convert multiple layers simultaneously
Now it is possible to quickly make changes to multiple layers simultaneously. This saves time and allows you to focus on the creative aspect of the project.
Palettes and color sets library
Painter X3 offers limitless opportunities for working with color . Set the maximum number of colors that will be added to the set of image layer , selection, or palette. Also, use new and interesting color palettes .
Optimization of the memory
A significant increase in speed and performance when working in Painter Mac with 64- bit operating system will automatically use all available RAM . In addition, improved performance on systems with large amounts of RAM . This is a great way to solve the resource-intensive tasks .
and much more
Corrections Painter X3 - Service Pack 1 *
* Includes Support for OS X Mavericks (10.9 Mac)
The following issues were addressed in Service Pack 1:
- Various instabilities were addressed in areas such as layers, brushes, and cloning.
- Copying a reference layer from an open image no longer causes application instability.
- Autopainting with Artists Oils no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Running Painter 12 and Painter X3 simultaneously with both applications visible no longer causes Painter X3 to stop responding.
- Renaming a Clone Source Image from the Clone Source Panel no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Adding an image that includes a Drop Shadow to the Image Portfolio no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Shutting down the application no longer causes the application to stop responding. (Windows)
- Undoing a multi-layer transformation no longer results in document corruption.
- Pasting large images into Painter no longer results in document corruption.
- Using Alt + Tab while copying no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Copying and pasting large files from Painter to an external application no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Memory Extender can be disabled / enabled without having to reset your workspace.
- Multi-core settings are now maintained when changing workspaces.
- When using keyboard shortcuts that include special characters, you are no longer required to first click in the document window (For example. - Square brackets  for brush resize and CTRL + / - for zoom level).
- Using the Arrow Keys to nudge a selection now works as expected.
- Using the Arrow Keys to nudge shapes now works as expected.
- Layers are no longer flattened when adding a Clone Source by using Open Source Image.
- PSD files that contain grouped layer masks now open in Painter X3.
- Playing back brushstrokes by using a script no longer distorts the density of the brushstrokes.
- Multi-color samples are now maintained when changing brush parameters.
- Layer Via Copy, Layer Via Paste, and Stroke Selection commands now function as expected.
- Mac help no longer times out.
Wacom Tablet Support
- Older Wacom drivers may cause application instability on startup or shutdown and may cause issues with your tablet's shortcut keys. To - prevent these issues from occurring, please install the most up-to-date Wacom driver.
OS X Mavericks (10.9) Support
- Sliders will now appear correctly.
- Adding a nozzle to the library no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Adding an image to the Image Portfolio no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Capturing a pattern no longer causes the application to stop responding.
Installation Procedure :
1. Install Corel Painter X3 (Corel Painter X3.mpkg)
2 . Install the update SP1 (Service Pack 1.mpkg)
The procedure for treatment :
Run the patch and drag the application icon to open the window or press the patch Select Corel Painter X3, find the installed application in the Programs folder - Corel Painter X3 and wait for the end of the activation process
Program does not update the patch -only version 126.96.36.1991
- This version cannot be updated to a newer version, you will have to wait for the new version to be cracked before you can update to it!
- Patch only works with current version