After Effects: Creative Cloud Updates-ELOHiM
Released: 2013-11-21 | Author: Chris Meyer | Size: 1 GB
Learn about all the exciting motion graphics and visual effects features in After Effects CC. In this course, author Chris Meyer reviews the streamlined connection to Maxon CINEMA 4D, highlights the Refine Edge tool for creating mattes around hair and other partially transparent areas, and reveals how to get more accurate tracks and stabilizations with Reverse Stabilization and ground planes. The course also introduces a host of other enhanced features.
This course was created and produced by Chris and Trish Meyer. We are honored to host this content in our library.
• Integrating with CINEMA 4D
• Using the Refine Edge tool to fine-tune mattes
• Applying Reverse Stabilization
• Preserving scale while stabilizing
• Working with layer snapping
• Finding missing footage, fonts, and effects
c. Play and Learn