MediaInfo 0.7.65 Final | 4.34MB
The new version of the free program , which provides detailed information about audio and video files. The program shows how video compression codec with any bit rate , which in its aspect ratio and number of frames per second .
For audio MediaInfo shows the codec , bitrate , language, number of channels, sample rate , etc. Showing information about the file , the program immediately advise where you can download the missing codec or player . MediaInfo supports many formats of audio and video files , including DivX, QuickTime, Real, MPEG- 1 , MPEG- 2 , MPEG- 4 , DVD (VOB), OGG, MP3. It also works with a different subtitle formats including SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI. The obtained data can be stored in the form of reports in CSV or HTML. The program has Russian interface.
For more information:
What information can I get through MediaInfo?
• General: title , author, director, album , track number , date, duration ...
• Video : codec, aspect, fps , bitrate ...
• Audio: codec , channels, language , bitrate ...
• Text : language of subtitle .
• Chapters: number of chapters, list of parts.
What format (container ) supports MediaInfo?
• Video : MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG- 1 , MPEG- 2 , MPEG- 4 , DVD (VOB) ...
• ( Codecs : DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC ...)
• Audio : OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF ...
• Subtitles : SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI ...
And what can I do with MediaInfo?
• Analyze a variety of video and audio formats ;
• Use different methods of presenting information received ( text, sheet , tree , HTML ...);
• Changing these methods of presentation ;
• The export information : text , CSV, HTML ...;
• Use for GUI , command line or DLL;
• Integration into the shell of Windows (drag'n'drop and context menu );
• Internationalization : Any language display on any version of your operating system ;
• Localization .
Changes in version 0.7.65 :
+ MXF: forcing detection of MPEG Video in case EssenceCompression is not present but MPEG2VideoDescriptor is present
+ GXF: detection of some captions and time codes event if they are not present at the beginning of the file (testing middle of the file)
+ DASH MPD: basic support
+ HDS F4M (Flash Media Manifest): basic support
+ DCP AssetMap (AM), PackageList (PKL) and CompositionPlaylist (CPL): basic support
+ IMF AssetMap (AM), PackageList (PKL) and CompositionPlaylist (CPL): basic support
+ Mac dylib: looking for the dylib in @ executable_path and CFBundleCopyExecutableURL dir
+ AAC: option for instantaneous bitrate in fast detect mode (MediaInfoLib only)
+ FTP (custom builds only): support of UTF- 8 file names
+ Colour description: colour_description_present added, better separation between bitstream values and container values
+ MPEG- 4 : RLE, color space and bit depth
+ Law rating: support of CEA- 608 XDS Content Advisory in MPEG-PS, MPEG-Ts, LXF, GXF
+ MPEG-4/MOV: Bug found in one file, sample size is 16 with a 32 -bit CodecID ("fl32"), correcting the output of MediaInfo
x # B775, AVI: AVI can use negative height for raw to signal that it's coded top-down, not bottom-up
x # B780, MPEG-TS: crash with some files having PAT / PMT change between begin and end of the file
x # B782, PBCore 1.2: some fields were not in the right order
x # B784, some humain readable strings were not removed when the corresponding field is removed
x # B787, MPEG-4/QuickTime: Erratic appereance of Bitrate Mode
x # B798: setlocale () remove from DLL
x # B785, DVCPRO HD: streams can be 8 or 10 bit, removing hard coded value from DV parser (MXF header value is used instead when applicable)
x MPEG- 4 : wrong demux of some E-AC- 3 streams
x AAC: detection of HE-AACv2 was missing if the library is configured with fast detection
x MPEG Video: wrong computing of duration of raw stream in case of drop frame time code
x Automation, StreamKind type was set to integer, it is text
x MPEG- 4 : was reading lot of useless bytes from disk when the raw stream format is not known
x AVI: crash with some malformed text streams
x Reference / playlist files were not supported from FTP (custom builds only)
x MPEG-4/MOV: ScanOrder was using "stored" value instead of "displayed" value
x MXF: Detection of Dolby E was not working in some cases (regression in 0.7.62)
x MPEG-4/MOV: freeze with some files having mono 32 -bit PCM