Endnote X7 v184.108.40.20657 (Mac OSX) | 102 MB
EndNote has consistently provided a smart choice for advanced, yet easy bibliographies. Now, you may even call it brilliant with new intelligent features that make your life easier and give you more time to write about what matters most-your research.
Add and Transfer File Attachments to the Web
* With EndNote X7 you can attach files to an EndNote Web record, or transfer file attachments between the Web and your computer. Once you register EndNote X5 with your EndNote Web account, you will also receive up to 1GB of Web storage for file attachments and increased storage for up to 25,000 references. Select the new paperclip on an EndNote Web record to view a list of attachments-it's that easy!
View and Annotate PDF files
* The Quick Edit tab expands in EndNote X7 to include a preview of attached PDF files.You can adjust the size of both windows to facilitate editing a record while viewing the PDF. And, you can annotate a PDF with highlights and/or comments. For records with multiple attachments, the viewer allows you to quickly navigate between PDF files without having to use menus or scroll to the File Attachment field.
Update References Automatically
* It's easy to update existing records in EndNote X7. Simply select a record, choose the "Find Reference Updates" command, and EndNote searches online for updated reference data. If updates are found, EndNote highlights the differences in a side-by-side comparison of the new and existing reference. You can choose to update the empty fields only, replace all the fields, or copy and paste specific information. A great time-saver when searching for PMCID and NIHMSID numbers for existing references!
New Cite While You Write Options
* You can save time with new conditional formatting that substitutes data for empty fields automatically. For example, the URL field can be inserted for records without a DOI. Look for the new "Field Substitution" option in the Output Style Editor. A new citation style-Author (Year)-is now available in Microsoft Word along with over 5,000 new and updated output styles.
Other new features:
* Compare duplicate references quickly with auto-highlights and locked scrolling.
* Use a new reference type-Music-and new fields in the Journal Article reference type-Article Number and NIHMSID.
* Maintain links to the original PDF file when importing PDFs to create new references.
Thomson Reuters EndNote Information
Millions of researchers, scholarly writers, students, and librarians use EndNote to search online bibliographic databases, organize their references, images and PDFs in any language, and create bibliographies and figure lists instantly. Instead of spending hours typing bibliographies, or using index cards to organize theirreferences, they do it the easy way-byusing EndNote! And EndNote Web is included with EndNote so you can collaborate withothers easily. EndNote for Windows and Macintosh is a valuable all-in-one tool thatintegrates the following tasks into one program:
* Search bibliographic databases on the Internet
* Organize references, images, PDFs and other files
* Watch the bibliography and figure list appear as you write!
* Collaborate using EndNote Web, the Web-based research and writing component of EndNote
Search bibliographic databases on the Internet:
* Using EndNote's Connect...and Search... commands, you can search Internet databases just as easily as you can search your EndNote library on your computer.
* Simply open any of more than 4,300 predefined connection files and you're online and searching.
* Access hundreds of remote bibliographic databases, including Web of Science, Ovid, PubMed, the Library of Congress, and university card catalogs from EndNote.
* Connect to data sources worldwide-EndNote provides MARC formats that support native language libraries around the world.
* Search remote bibliographic databases using EndNote's simple search window-great for locating specific references.
* Export references directly from Web of Science, Highwire Press, Ovid, OCLC, ProQuest and more.
* Save and load search strategies at the click of a button.
* Drag and drop references between EndNote libraries in one simple step. No additional importing required.
(To read the following: see the text included in the archive.)
* Contains critical updates for Sync and Cite While You Write.
System and Hardware Requirements:
* Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
* Intel-based Macintosh
* Hard disk with 400 MB available
* Minimum 256 MB of available RAM
* Internet connection required to register for EndNote Web, search online databases, find full text and auto-update references.
* EndNote is Unicode compliant
* EndNote libraries are compatible across Macintosh and Windows platforms
* EndNote Web account included