Apple GarageBand 10.0.1 [MAS][k'ed] | 726 MB
- A fresh new look, designed for easy music making
- Stay in perfect tune with a larger, more responsive Tuner
- Find the sweet spot in every track with the all-new interactive visual EQ
- Enable Quick Help and get useful hints wherever you hover your cursor
- Add a virtual session drummer to your song that takes direction and plays realistic beats
- Choose among 15 players from rock, alternative, songwriter, and R&B genres*
- Use a simple set of controls to shape your drummer??™s performance
- Each player can perform over a million unique groove and fill combinations
All-new Sound Library
- Get inspired with a fresh new collection of sounds and instruments
- Explore new Apple Loops covering the latest electronic and urban genres
- Get even more sounds, loops, and lessons with a one-time in-app purchase
- Easily shape any sound in the library with a custom set of knobs, buttons, and sliders
- The look and personality of Smart Controls changes with each instrument
Amps and Stompboxes
- Use new bass amp models to dial up clean and distorted tones
- Build your own guitar rig with Amp Designer using 25 legendary amps and cabinets
- Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of 35 fun and creative stompbox effects
Record. Mix. Master. Share.
- Create a song with up to 255 tracks
- Quickly change the timing of an audio recording using Flex Time
- Use Groove Matching to align the rhythm and timing of all your tracks with a single click
- Choose your best performance with multi-take recording
- Create a ringtone, export to your iTunes library, or share directly to SoundCloud
- Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects up to date across your Mac computers.
- Start a song anywhere on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then import it wirelessly to your Mac to take it even further
Works with Logic Remote for iPad
- Use your iPad and Multi-Touch gestures to wirelessly play any GarageBand instrument on your Mac
- Access Smart Controls on your iPad to shape any sound while you??™re playing
- Navigate your song and browse the Sound Library from your iPad
Learn to Play
- Get started with 40 Basic Lessons* for guitar and piano covering classical, blues, rock, and pop
- Artist Lessons show you how to play a hit song taught by the artist who made it famous**
- Play along with any GarageBand Lesson and use How Did I Play to get feedback on how accurately you played
* The complete set of GarageBand sounds, loops, and drummers, as well as access to the GarageBand Lesson Store, is available with a one-time in-app purchase.
** GarageBand Artist Lessons are sold separately and are available directly through the GarageBand Lesson Store in select countries.
What's New in Version 10.0.1
This update improves stability and addresses a number of minor issues.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!