Dxo Optics Pro v9.0.1 Build 1436 | 329 MB
White balance, vibrancy, tonal curve, multi-point balance, color saturation protection: take advantage of all these tools to bring out all the brillant colors of your photos, or to apply a color interpretation of your own.
Push the limits of your camera:
• Automatic correction of all optic imperfections
• RAW conversion optimized for very high ISO
• Exposure, lighting and color optimization
• Batch processing for unparalleled productivity
DxO Optics Pro adapts very specifically to your equipment and automatically makes corrections to your images, whether in JPEG or RAW, thanks to a preliminary calibration of equipment identical to yours in our laboratory. Each camera or camera-lens combination is the subject of a very precise analysis with our measurement tools. The software automatically detects your equipment and shooting parameters for each photo. It then immediately and automatically applies exclusive sophisticated optical corrections (based on DxO Optics Modules), dramatic noise reduction (adapted to your camera sensor and shooting conditions), and other adjustments derived from our image quality expertise.
Restore proper perspective and straighten the horizon line, all while preserving the volume and form of your subjects. DxO Optics Pro integrates three simple, practical, and powerful tools to tilt, straighten, raise, and restore real perspective and a horizon line worthy of the name. The correction of volume anamorphosis is exclusive to DxO Labs. Wide-angle lenses distort subjects located at image edges – for example, people at either end of a line of people in group shots have noticeably disproportionate silhouettes. Only DxO Optics Pro restores proper proportions and shapes while maintaining the realism of the scene.
Shooting in RAW format gives you absolute control over how your photos are rendered. DxO Optics Pro’s RAW converter is based on detailed characterization of your camera by DxO Labs. Demosaicing that is perfectly adapted to your photos is the gauge of incomparable image quality. Aesthetics are always very subjective. You can adjust the parameters of RAW development to suit your own ideas, save the settings, and then easily apply them to batches of images.
With DxO Optics Pro, no need to rely on flash photography to bring out the full emotion of your night shots and to obtain detailed textures and incomparable colors. Based on our precise laboratory analyses of cameras similar to yours, DxO Optics Pro is tailor-made to allow you to radically and automatically eliminate digital noise from all your photos.
DxO Optics Pro restores the ideal balance between the dark and light areas in your images. Exposure and contrast are optimized both locally and globally with unique precision. Thanks to DxO’s exclusive HDR mono-image feature, you can use a powerful exposure optimization tool to bring out numerous details in the dark and burnt areas of all your photos, based on just a single image.
The presets developed by our teams allow you to obtain images of the highest quality with a single click. DxO Optics Pro automatically determines the best settings for each image by analyzing its contents and shooting conditions. Among the many possible choices, choose the preset that best corresponds to your photo. Use, for example, the “High sensitivity – Noise Reduction” preset for a scene shot at high ISO, or the “Accentuate fine details” preset if you want to improve image sharpness.
Changes in DxO Optics Pro 9.0
- Breathtaking images, even at extremely high ISO. DxO Optics Pro 9 introduces revolutionary PRIME denoising technology
- Unrivaled highlight management and color rendering. The exclusive DxO Smart Lighting feature optimizes the overall contrast of an image by intelligently adapting to its contents
- New visual presets. DxO Optics Pro 9's library of presets has been completely redesigned. Portrait, Landscape, Black & White, Single-shot HDR: the new DxO presets respond to different use cases that photographers frequently encounter, and are supplemented by “Atmospheres”, a new set of creative renderings.
- New export tools. DxO Optics Pro 9 simplifies its workflow by allowing photographers to go directly from customizing their images to using and sharing them.
- Even more comfortable and productive. The DxO Optics Pro interface has undergone another evolution, with a new workspace that highlights essential correction tools, optimizes vertical space, and reorganizes toolbars and palettes in an even more logical fashion.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!