Altair HyperWorks Desktop 12.0.112 (Win/Linux) Update Only | 547MB
HyperWorks 12.0 released earlier this year offers new functionalities and end-user productivity advancements in product optimization, finite element modeling, multiphysics analysis, powertrain durability analysis, lightweight design, and many others.
The recently released HyperWorks 12.0 updates include further enhancements in all of the above areas, plus new capabilities for composites modeling, greater analysis power for impact and crash simulation, the latest release of Altairs concept and industrial design tools, as well as the optimization leadership you expect from Altair.
- The module organization of input data, splitting patterns, use of materials itp
Performs fast and high quality splitting the original model.
Can be run in different environments for different solvers.
- The module is calculating the dynamic impact and collisions.
OptiStruct and RADIOSS
- Solvers of structural and non-linear problems. Can be run as a shell of and separately.
HyperView and HyperView Player
- The module visualization and postprocessing.
HyperStudy and HyperStudy DSS
- The runtime optimization and multivariate analysis.
HyperGraph and HyperGraph 3D
- Postprocessors with great features.
MotionView and MotionSolve
- Viewer and solver for problems of kinematics and dynamics.
Fully compatible (directly or inversely) with MSC.ADAMS, ADM is able to cheat and ACF files from ADAMS
- Avtorazbienie and support assemblies. Written in Java.
1. This is only an update To install it, you must have pre-HW 12.0 Win64 with a crowbar from the SSQ
2. This update can update 12.0 Win64 under any Win64, including Win8 64-bit
Date of Release: 2013
Version: 12.0.112 Win32, 12.0.112 Win32, 12.0.112 Linux64
Developer: Altair Software
Medicine: Disinfected (Team-SolidSQUAD)
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed