PresentationTube PRO 2.7 Retail | 5.3 MB
PresentationTube Recorder - is a simple tool designed to help instructors , students and business professionals in the recording of their PowerPoint presentations from your home or office. It does not require an Internet connection while recording. The application synchronizes the audio and video presentations , slides, PowerPoint, images , uppercase words and loads ready video network PresentationTube.
With the help of auxiliary tools, such as, for example , whiteboard , can lead to draw lines , curves , charts, and shapes on the screen to emphasize or clarify their ideas in the slide show . This board helps the facilitator to write text directly within the presentation using the keyboard and making it the perfect tool for adding new details , explanations of equations with the help of words , numbers, and symbols.
PresentationTube offers its users a tool to record video presentations and the network in which to share them. This network is designed to help teachers , students and professionals in a business record , upload and share video presentations in a new way . The program synchronizes the audio and video presentations , slides, PowerPoint, drawings , handwritten words , and generates a video in WMV / AVI.
With the help of a visual object , such as a blackboard for drawing , the presenter can draw lines , curves , graphs, and shapes on the screen to emphasize or clarify the idea and the presentation was clear. Board helps lead to write the text in the presentation using the keyboard , making it the perfect tool for adding detail or explanation of tasks using words, numbers , and symbols.
The Pro version offers full control over the functions of recording and over by video, and includes a perpetual license , 1 year free software updates , technical support, 24/7 , download an unlimited number of video presentations with unlimited storage space .
1. No need to learn how to design new multimedia content since the recorder uses your existing MS PowerPoint slides.
2. Opens and displays real PowerPoint slides within the recorder window.
3. Extracts and displays slide note in a small text box beside the slide for easy narration while presenting.
4. Presenters can navigate through slides the same as they move in PowerPoint full screen mode, or using the simple control panel (next, previous, first and last slide).
5. Displays current slide number, title and total number of slides in the status bar.
6. Supports unlimited number of USB or integrated web cams.
7. Displays presenter's video in a full screen mode or inside/beside the slide.
8. Helps presenters to illustrate ideas using various media including slides, whiteboard, drawing board, integrated web browser.
9. Supports different output video formats (WMV & AVI), with different recording settings.
10. The presenter can pause, resume or stop recording while presenting.
11. Allows to control web cam source and settings.
12. Easy to use paint-like drawing board.
13. Very simple and efficient whiteboard for text-based illustrations.
14. Integrated web browser with zooming in/out capability.
15. The ability to adjust video size, video bitrate, frame rate, audio quality.
16. Supports different video presentation layouts (single, mixed and side-by-side).
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 (x32/x64)