Relationship Marketing in Sports
English | 2010 | 194 pages | ISBN: 075068495X | PDF | 4 Mb
Relationship Marketing in Sports is the first book to consider the important topic of relationship marketing in a sports context by discussing and reformulating the principles of relationship marketing and by demonstrating how relationship marketing can be successfully applied in practice within a sports context.
Written by a unique author team of academic and practitioner experience, the book provides the reader with:
- case studies from around the world to provide a uniquely global approach applicable worldwide
- strong pedagogical features including learning outcomes, overviews, discussion questions, glossary, guided reading and web links
- practical advice for professional, semi-professional and non-professional sporting organisations.
Relationship Marketing in Sports is crucial reading for both students and professionals alike and marks a turning point in the marketing of sports.
* The first text to address this crucial component of the sports marketing mix
* Includes strong pedagogical features including learning outcomes, overviews, global case studies, discussion questions, glossary, guided reading and web links to engage students' interest
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!