Windows 8.1 AIO 20in1 (x86 & x64) Preactivated Nov2013 - M78
2.72 Gb / 3.63 Gb
This ISO's contain:
ISO A - 32 bit - X86
Windows 8.1 (Core) x86 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 (Core) N x86 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 (Core) Single Language x86 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro x86 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro N x86 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center x86 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro VL x86 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro N VL x86 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Enterprise x86 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Enterprise N x86 / KMS-Activated
ISO B - 64 bit - X64
Windows 8.1 (Core) x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 (Core) N x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 (Core) Single Language x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro N x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro VL x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro N VL x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Enterprise N x64 / KMS-Activated
All editions have the ability to use 35 language packs enabling multiple user interface languages (MUI).
Windows 8.1 (CORE)
- Windows 8.1 Core is the basic edition of Windows for the x86 and x86-64 architectures. This edition contains features aimed at the home market segment and provides all of the basic new, Windows 8 features including the Start screen with semantic zoom, live tiles, Windows Store, Internet Explorer 10, connected standby, Microsoft account integration, the Windows desktop, and more.
Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8.1 Pro succeeds Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate and is targeted towards enthusiasts and business users; it includes all the features of Windows 8. Additional features include operating as a Remote Desktop server, the ability to participate in a Windows Server domain, Encrypting File System, Hyper-V, and Virtual Hard Disk Booting, Group Policy as well as BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. Windows Media Center functionality will be available only for Windows 8 Pro, as a free "add-on."
Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise provides all the features in Windows 8 Pro, with additional features to assist with IT organization (see table below). This edition is only available to Software Assurance customers and was released on August 16, 2012.
- Windows RT will only be available pre-installed on ARM-based devices such as tablet PCs, and was named for the Windows Runtime (WinRT) development platform that Microsoft is introducing in Windows 8. It will include touch-optimized desktop versions of the basic set of Office 2013 applications to users%u2014Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, and support device encryption capabilities. Several business-focused features such as Group Policy and domain support are not included.
Windows 8.1 "N" Versions
- The Windows 8.1 "N" version is an edition which does not include a bundled copy of Windows Media Player. Microsoft was forced to create the special "N" editions of Windows after the European Commission ruled in 2004 that it needed to provide a copy of Windows without Windows Media Player tied in.
Windows 8.1 Pro VL, Pro N VL, Enterprise VL (Volume license) version
- Windows 8.1 Pro VL, Pro N VL, Enterprise VL (Volume license) version are edition which can use MAK (Multiple Activation Key) to activate.
-Non-Activated and Pre-Activated indexes. Take your pick.*
*Uses custom AutoKMS_VL_ALL folder in Windows directory. You can
uninstall the daily task there if you wish to use a different
activator later. I've included the uninstall script.
-Highly Compressed install.esd recovery compression format.
-First proper Win81AIO with pre-activation
-All indexes use original MSDN 9/9 Win8.1 isos with integrated hotfixes.
-Added ei.cfg to sources directory. You *HAVE* to extract the iso and
delete the file if you want to upgrade from a previous version of
Windows. Use the win81-pkeys.txt on the ISO for install keys.