SureThing CD / DVD Labeler belongs to the category of professional tools that create high quality covers for the recorded CD or DVD drives. When comparing the program with similar products, the difference is seen simply enormous.
It's like, for example, to compare Photoshop and Paint. Yes, CD / DVD Labeler - is practically a professional environment for developing and printing, labels and covers CD / DVD drives.
To make a disk, you only need to specify the form factor and just execute the corresponding wizard. You can also easily create new options for using your existing drawings. To ensure that you do not have to manually fill in the fields with the names of artists and track titles, CD Labeler allows you to import information from the tags of music files. It has many built-in templates and decoration materials....
- Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Intel Pentium II (or compatible) 300MHz or faster processor
- 256MB of RAM
- 800x600 monitor resolution, 16-bit video card recommended
- Windows-compatible inkjet or laser printer
- 64MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- LightScribe drive required to burn LightScribe discs