Digital Tutors: Conceptualizing Interior Designs in Photoshop
Duration 2h 9m
Difficulty Level Intermediate
Project Files Included
Photoshop CC 14.0
In this tutorial, we will learn how to develop an interior design concept that a client will
find both appealing and engaging.
We'll begin this process by roughly sketching out what our interior design will look like, in
addition to discussing some of the parameters that a potential client might be looking for in
our interior concept. From here, we'll spend several lessons constructing different aspects of
our interior by using two-point perspective lines. We'll explore how we can create pieces of
furniture, windows, doors and a skylight to be placed accurately in the interior scene.
Finally, we'll render our concept and learn how we can add additional touches for visual appeal.
01. Introduction and project overview 00:58
02. Sketching our interior idea 10:13
03. Drawing the interior space with perspective lines 08:01
04. Drawing a window for the interior using perspective lines 11:06
05. Drawing a door for the interior using perspective lines 06:00
06. Continuing to draw the door 08:19
07. Drawing a couch for the interior using perspective lines 12:40
08. Drawing a coffee table for the interior using perspective lines 11:49
09. Drawing a throw rug for the interior using 2 point perspective lines 09:36
10. Drawing a skylight using paths 11:58
11. Blocking in values for our interior scene 10:48
12. Painting in colors for our interior scene 10:50
13. Creating a watercolor texture for visual appeal 05:28
14. Adjusting the line work for visual appeal 11:51
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!