Supported QR Code formats are:
- URL (standard link and social network links as Facebook like, Twitter follow, googleplus profiles, Youtube channels)
- Contact information (vCard 3.0 and MeCard format)
- Calendar events
- Paypal payment links
- Wi-Fi networks
- Geo location
- SMS, phone number and eMail address
- Plain text
- NEW: Added counter into action variables. Now you can embed image count into QR Codes.
- Set foreground and background color, adjusts blending, reduces the border of the QR Code.
- Create the QR Code on the current or on a new layer.
- Includes action variables, especially from the EXIF header of the image. You insert them as variables into the forms and during generating they will be replaced by the content of the EXIF tag.
- Supports loading and saving of your data into file. Plugin remembers the content of forms during a Photoshop session and you can save them for later uses.
- Embed it into action sets to automate generation of QR Codes.
- Supports RGB, CMYK, LAB, Multichannel and Grayscale Mode with 8/16/32 bit/Channel
- Supports character encoding: UTF-8 (please wait for further releases to support ISO-8859-1 and Shift_JIS)
- It calculates the QR Code version depending on the coding content.
- Color modes: 8/16/32 bit/Channel RGB/CMYK/LAB/Multichannel/Grayscale Mode
- Character encoding: UTF-8
- Windows Vista x86/x64, Windows 7 x86/x64, Windows 8 x86/x64)
- Adobe Photoshop CS/CS2/CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6/CC (32/64-bit)
- Photoshop Elements 4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 (32/64-bit)
Home Page - http://www.evenx.com/products/qr-code-generator