TimeOver 1.1.5 MacOSX | 1.2 MB
timeOver is a simple application that calculates the total number of seconds of a date & time they select so that a software developer can figure out effectively when an application expires. The application also allows a software developer to create a text file showing when the selected dates arrives.
1. Convert the selected date & time into the total number of seconds. Reverse-convert the total number of seconds back into the date and time of expiration.
2. Create a text file indicating when the date of selection arrives.
3. Generate Objective-C code in reference to the date and time of their selection.
5. Select one of 8 languages (U.S. English, U.K. English, Spanish, French, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Italian) for the date format.
6. Language: English only.
7. The application supports the Retina display.
8. Application file size: 1.7 MB
9. The application comes with a complete user's guide written in English. (Choose Help > User's Guide.)