Indigo Renderer Standalone 3.6.24 Icl. Plugins (64bit) | 227.7 mb
Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photorealistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism.
With an advanced physical camera model, a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport, Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization. Now with the release of Indigo 3, new features such as GPU acceleration and realtime material editing make the creation and rendering of photorealistic images faster and easier than ever.
Plugins: Indigo for Cinema4D version 3.6.24
* Fixed regression: sensor width always exported as 36mm.
* Fixed bug in import of RGB spectra resulting in wrong RGB values.
* Added include/exclude option to section plane (for culling section planes only, not supported in R10 and R10.5).
* Using dynamic CRT on windows.
* Using Indigo 3.6.24 SDK.
Indigo for 3Ds Max version 0.3.8
* Done: Added modifier Indigo Settings (might need a better name) for mesh subdivision settings
* Done: Detect missing UV or missing texture files. Indicated with fuchsia color
* Fixed: Incorrect handling of missing textures or with relative paths
* Some minor fixes in installer
* Fixed: IndigoMax install doesn't appear in Windows' Programs and Features for uninstall
* Done: Set the default downsize filter to match Indigo "safe" defaults
Versions: max2011 / 2012 / 2013 / 2014 64bit.
This version renders material previews with short halt time, it gives relatively fast response, but results with low sampling for more complex materials. This issue will be addressed with separate preview window in future versions.
About Glare Technologies Limited
Glare Technologies, a New Zealand-based company which specialises in high-end 3D visualisation software and has customers in Europe, Japan, the United States, Saudi Arabia and New Zealand, have today announced the release of a new version of their flagship rendering product: Indigo Renderer. Also being introduced is a brand new member of their software line-up, Indigo RT.
Name: Indigo Renderer Standalone
Version: (64bit) 3.6.24 with plugins
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 227.7 mb