Grim Dawn v0.2.0.6 b14 Cracked
(c) Crate Ent.
:: RELEASE iNFORMATiON ::
DATE …….: 2013-11-05 GAME TYPE ..: RPG
DiSK(s) ….: PROTECTiON .: Steam
:: GAME NOTES ::
Grim Dawn is an action role-playing game intended for digital distribution on
the PC. It is being developed by veterans of Iron Lore entertainment, the
makers of Titan Quest. Grim Dawn is being built with Crate’s own improved
version of the Iron Lore engine and toolset; the same technology used to
create Titan Quest. As a spiritual successor, Grim Dawn will attempt to better
perfect the magical formula of exploration, character advancement, and loot
collection pioneered by Diablo.
Players will be thrust into the dark, war-torn world of Cairn where a once
proud empire has been brought to ruin and the human race driven to the edge of
extinction. Cairn has become ground zero of an eternal war between two
otherworldly powers, one seeking to use human bodies as a resource, the other
intent upon destroying the human race before that can happen. This cataclysmic
war has not only decimated human civilization but is warping the very fabric
of reality and, in its wake, giving life to new horrors.
For humankind it is the dawn of a grim new age where iron has replaced gold as
currency and the importance of salt as a weapon makes it far too valuable to
waste on food. Small enclaves of human survivors exist scattered throughout
the world, holed up in hidden refuges. These humans have quietly watched the
warring invaders destroy one another and have become wise to the strengths and
vulnerabilities of their otherworldly foes. A few survivors have begun to
exhibit strange new abilities after surviving possession or exposure to the
warp. These unnatural powers are feared by some but give many new hope of
launching a resistance to fight the “outsiders” and reclaim what’s left of
:: KEY FEATURES ::
* Combine any of five distinct skill classes each with multiple skill trees in
which to specialize. Advance your class mastery up to 75 levels to unlock
dozens of powerful skills and synergistic modifiers. New classes will be
periodically released through downloadable content.
* Destructible environments give evidence of your massive battles while
collapsing stonework and flying shards of furniture can be used tactically to
cause further injury to your foes.
* Dynamic Weather brings the world to life with region-specific climates and a
variety of weather effects. A sunny day can cloud over with mild rainshowers
that builds into a booming thunderstorm. Variable wind gusts blow grass and
affect objects like windmills and window shutters.
* Gameplay systems designed to expand for 200 levels of character progression,
equipment, and enemies to fight makes for ridiculous amounts of replay value.
* Connect with old friends or make new allies in glorious multiplayer.
Specially balanced multiplayer encounters will put your teamwork to the
* Collect blueprints that allow you to combine salvaged components into unique
crafted items and then, later, use those basic crafted items with
higher-tiered recipes to complete items of unprecedented badassness.
* Camera rotation enhances the three-dimensionality of the world and gameplay
while levels are still designed so that players are not forced to rotate the
* Refined loot system drops less junk items and ensures more consistent rewards
from hero and boss monsters.
* Satisfying enemy damage and death effects with an option to enable blood and
* New quest and conversation system will allow players to choose quest paths
and rewards, interact with NPCs in more interesting ways, and an intuitive
quest creation wizard will make life a lot easier for modders.
* An NPC faction system lets the player improve their relations with different
NPC groups to earn rewards as their favor increases such as merchant
discounts, new items, and additional quest lines. However, aiding one faction
could turn a rival faction into your enemy. Choose which side you will
* The ability to spend money to reclaim skill and attribute points alleviates
the fear and frustration of having to make early, uninformed decisions that
could permanently nerf a character.
* More features are in the works and will be announced as Grim Dawn nears
:: iNSTALL NOTES ::
Run using Grim DawnGrim Dawn.exe