Photostyler v6.7 (Mac OSX) | 64 Mb
PhotoStyler is the easiest way to style your digital photos with your Mac. This simple, fast and accurate native solution combines the powers of Apple's core technologies with the flexibility and efficiency of proprietary application-specific modules. PhotoStyler supports all image formats that are supported by MacOS including RAW images.
PhotoStyler doesn't require any special skills or knowledge. Need a sepia? Drop the "Monochrome" filter to the chain and check the "Sepia" checkbox. Want some scratches on the photo to make it look old? Drop the "Scratches" filter to the chain. Need a glow, an annotation, shadows, 3D-look with perspective? Well, you know what to do... You can combine any number of filters and save the chain as a preset. A built-in presets library contains prepared styles so you can preview and adjust your photo variations in seconds.
PhotoStyler is a small application for quick and ease photos processing. PhotoStyler has clean user interface and count of usefull filters with simple parameters. PhotoStyler is native Mac OS X application based on moder technologies like Cocoa and Core Image, it doesn't require special hardware or third-party software and it is really easy to use PhotoStyler.
* Lomo, polaroid, cross-processing, sepia, black & white, scratches and ragged corners - Everything is made with incredible speed and simplicity.
* A Presets library gives you an easy way to re-use interesting filter combinations. Tens of pre-built presets give you a good starting point and endless photo styling possibilities.
* Framing tools are simple yet powerful: you can apply color, textured, glass, matte and vignette.
* Choose a part of the image to apply the filter to: the new masking tool allows you to adjust the filter area and power with great accuracy.
* Just one click to apply auto-levels or auto-contrast, unsharp mask and noise reduction.
* PhotoStyler is made for regular users, not a professionals. It contains pre-build effects like "Scratches", "Photo frame" or "Color of 30th", you can apply them and get final result instantly without learning complex tools like Photoshop.
* PhotoStyler is real-time tool, you can setup any effect and you will see result immediately in the document window.
* PhotoStyler is based on CoreImage technology and supports hardware acceleration.
* PhotoStyler stores your settings as projects. You may create projects with templates for polaroid-like photos, old scratches photos, monochrome paperprints and and then use them when you need with any photo. The resulted project comes as a file, so it can be easily sent to a friend.
* Comparing to professional tools PhotoStyler has affordable price.
* Facebook integration fixed.
* Sharing settings reset added.
* Presets import and export added.
* New built-in presets and resources.
* Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.