Delcam Exchange 2014 R2 SP1 (CR 7.5.1005) | 113MB
Delcam Exchange is a powerful tool that converts CAD data from one format to another. With Delcam Exchange you can import CAD models into your CAD or CAM system reliably, no matter which CAD software created the original data. The unique voucher system means that you only pay for what you use.
Delcam Exchange is a powerful CAD data translator that:
can read and write all commonly used CAD format files.
lets you see in detail what is in any CAD file before you pay for the translation.
translates files on your own PC with no need to upload sensitive data over the Internet.
comes with a full money-back guarantee.
is flexible, and easy-to-use.
How does the voucher system work?
Delcam Exchange uses one voucher for each file you translate. Each voucher is unique, and will not work for any other input file.
Before you can buy a voucher you will need to create a user account. This will happen automatically the first time you click the Export button on the toolbar. Delcam Exchange will guide you through the account setup process using a simple Wizard.
After your account has been set up you will be asked to enter your credit card details using our secure server. As soon as the credit card transaction is complete, you can export the CAD data in whatever format you wish.
When you have bought a voucher for a specific file, you may translate the same file as many times, and into as many different formats, as you wish. This lets you experiment with different settings to find the optimal format for your target CAD or CAM software.
The program for converting from one format to other CAD
CATIA5 (up to and including V5R22)
Inventor (AI to 2013 inclusive)
Pro / Rngineer
Solid Edge (up to and including ST5)
SolidWorks (up to and including SW2014)
Unigrarhics (up to and including NX8.5)
New features in version 2014 R2:
- Add support for reading JT files.
- Add support for reading Elite 11 files.
- Add support for reading SolidWorks2014 Beta 3.
- Add support for reading Inventor 2014 files.
- Add support for reading CATIA V5-6R2013 files.
- Add support for reading Creo triangle blocks.
- Add support for reading SolidWorks surface finish symbols.
- Exchange can now convert curve data to polylines. The setting for this is found on the output resource Advanced / Entity Conversion page and is set by changing the 'Default type to convert curves to' setting to 'tessellation' and then ticking the box of the curve types to convert.
Fixes in version 2014 R2 SP1
- Fixed a bug which prevented translation of certain DFS Student files.
Run the program under Win XP 32-bit failed because of the incompatibility of the program with the system ADVAPI32.DLL
Date of Release: 2013
Version: 2014 R2 SP1 Build 7.5.1005
Developer: Delcam Ltd.
Website Developer: www.delcam.com
Bit depth: 32bit +64 bit
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Compatible with Wind0ws 7: complete
Medicine: Present (Team SolidSQUAD-SSQ)
System Requirements: Wind0ws Vista / 7 32/64 bit. CPU with SSE2 support
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed
Password Unrar: Snorgared