Little Snitch 3.3 (Mac OSX)
Size: 33.2 MB
Little Snitch see what happens under the hood.
A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!
Little Snitch informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can also detect network related activity of viruses, trojans and other malware.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Little Snitch is now compatible with OS X Mavericks.
- Added a welcome window to Little Snitch Configuration to help you get started (shown
automatically after updating).
- Instead of some alerts, notifications are shown in notification center.
- The Network Monitor window can now be dragged to a screen that lies above a screen with a
- Improved filtering behavior during system startup.
- Improved Profile Switching Alert behavior.
- Improved Network Monitor window positioning on multiple display setups.
- Fixed an issue causing Little Snitch to display IP addresses instead of the actual hostnames.
- Fixed an issue where a Network Monitor document couldn't be saved from the closing dialog.
- Fixed a rare hang in conjunction with certain screen savers.
- Copy/paste of rules now preserves process-owner attribute.
- Other bugfixes and improvements.