VSO ConvertXtoDVD 184.108.40.206 Final by Cerberus - DM999 | 31 MB
Well here is a quick list of the new features we've developped for V5 and why you won't look back!
1. New Interface
New display for clearer view and new live preview: no more converting files you're not totally happy with, no more wondering how the menu, the file, the subs, etc will come out.
Any editing is shown live on the preview.
Now you can customize your menus like an artist!
New feature: Edit menu duration!
2. New edition options
Subtitles, with new advanced features, like embedding subs directly into the video
NEW: add brightness and contrast for a better image, flip the video
Video format: select the right format according to your TV screen, apply your own values for ultimate editing
NEW: Remove unwanted parts of your video: say goodbye to ads, or anything you want to cut out, anywhere in the video, with exact selection (frame by frame) for professional result.
3. Encoding Features
A new conversion engine has been developped especially for this V5.
Now you can have faster conversions with the simultaneous conversion feature (if you add more than one video) and hardware decoding (if available on your PC)
- better audio quality due to rewritten engine
- audio/video desynchronisation problems should be nearly non-existant - one of the main reasons for rewritten engine
- add chapters support (original chapters supported and/or import chapters from list)
- Version 5 has a new text renderer, meaning we are using a different engine than what was used in version 4 for text in menus and subtitles. We are now using Free type text renderer which provides visually nicer results.
ConvertXtoDVD changes history
ConvertXtoDVD - 220.127.116.11 (Released November 5th, 2013)
- 0007216: [Information] see not responding for a couple of seconds at beginning of conversion (cedric) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.168
- 0007215: [Bug] Bad aspect ratio of thumbs in DVD menu with specific files (cedric) - resolved.
- 0007210: [Bug] chapter menu not editable in treeview in certain case refresh problem (cedric) - resolved.
- 0007211: [Bug] target size not respected (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006986: [Bug] Cut not working with OGG audio streams (cedric) - resolved.
- 0007208: [Bug] aspect ratio and video resize options are not being applied to files (cedric) - resolved.
- 0007209: [Bug] menu thumb not updated (cedric) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 22.214.171.124
- 0007185: [Information] FR trad missing (cedric) - resolved.
- 0007206: [Bug] dont block cxd in relation to DEP setting (cedric) - resolved.
- 0007203: [Bug] 2 pass conversion problem (cedric) - resolved.
- 0007202: [Bug] can't load file with browser window in XP (cedric) - resolved.
Cerberus Patch Install Instructions:
Step 1. Install.
Step 2. Disable Auto Updates in the Settings ... General Menu and CLOSE the program.
Step 3. Copy Patch to ConvertXtoDVD Installation Folder.
Step 4. Run Patch As Administrator and Click on Patch Button.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded or Rapidgator or Secureupload = High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Secureupload (Premium Recommend)