CSI Bridge 2014 v16.0.2 (x86/x64) | 397.6 mb
Computers and Structures, Inc. released CSiBridge 2014 16.0.2, the newest version of offers besides bugs fixes: powerful parametric design of concrete and steel bridges and memory capacity of the graphical user interface has been increased to handle larger models.
Modeling, analysis and design of bridge structures have been integrated into CSiBridge to create the ultimate in computerized engineering tools. The ease with which all of these tasks can be accomplished makes CSiBridge the most versatile and productive software program available on the market today.
Using CSiBridge, engineers can easily define complex bridge geometries, boundary conditions and load cases. The bridge models are defined parametrically, using terms that are familiar to bridge engineers such as layout lines, spans, bearings, abutments, bents, hinges and post-tensioning. The software creates spine, shell or solid object models that update automatically as the bridge definition parameters are changed.
CSiBridge design allows for quick and easy design and retrofitting of steel and concrete bridges. The parametric modeler allows the user to build simple or complex bridge models and to make changes efficiently while maintaining total control over the design process. Lanes and vehicles can be defined quickly and include width effects. Simple and practical Gantt charts are available to simulate modeling of construction sequences and scheduling.
CSiBridge 16.0.2 Enhancements
Significant enhancements included in CSiBridge 2014 16.0.2, besides bug fixes:
- Multiple grid systems can be displayed at the same time
- Multiple mass sources can be defined for modeling alternative dynamic behavior
- Display of frame design D/C ratios can be limited by a specified threshold value
- Shear stress, von Mises stress, and principal stress response is now available for certain frame sections
- Shell stresses can now be displayed normalized by material strength
- Bearing pressure on shells from area springs can now be displayed
- Bridge seismic design report can now be automatically generated by the program or by using a user-defined XML contents file
- Import and export of files using the IFC 4 format is now supported
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Name: CSI Bridge
Version: 2014 version 16.0.2
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 397.6 mb
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)