1Password 4.0.5 + iCloud [k'ed] Mac OS X | 30.52 Mb
Have you ever forgotten a password? 1Password can remember them all for you and keep them secure. All you need to remember is your Master Password.
STAY SECURE WITH 1PASSWORD
Every day there are new passwords to remember. If you create new ones they are often forgotten. If you use the same passwords over and over again you become vulnerable. 1Password solves all these problems.
- Create strong, unique passwords for every site
- Secure your data behind a single Master Password
- Protect yourself with tamper-proof Authenticated 256-bit AES Encryption
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your Mac is lost or stolen
- Use Security Audit to make your passwords stronger
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH 1PASSWORD
1Password not only keeps you secure with strong and unique passwords, it also makes you more productive.
- Automatically log into websites using your favorite browsers
- Fill credit cards and signup forms with a single click
- Quickly access your data from anywhere using 1Password mini
- Open websites and automatically submit login information using Go & Fill bookmarks
- Never again waste time on forgotten passwords
PROTECT MORE THAN JUST PASSWORDS
1Password allows you to store a lot more than just website logins. Keep all your important information available at your fingertips.
- Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and much more
- Easily remember website Security Questions and generate secure answers
- Securely store documents and images
- Never leave home without your important information again
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password supports all your favorite devices. Keep your critical information with you wherever you go.
- iCloud support means secure syncing with Apple simplicity
- Dropbox support provides cross-platform syncing and sharing
- Use custom folder sync to sync computers within the security of your own network
SECURELY SHARE WITH FAMILY OR TEAM MEMBERS
1Password allows you to organize your data into multiple vaults and securely share them with others. Use separate vaults to choose what you share and who you share it with.
- Share business logins with your co-workers
- Create a family vault to share with your spouse
- Distribute encryption keys with your development team
- Exchange accounts and documents with your clients
- Relieve the burden of estate planning for your loved ones
The possibilities are endless! Best of all you can securely sync your vaults so everyone always has the latest information.
AND MUCH MUCH MORE
- Full support for OS X Mountain Lion and ready for surfing the future
- Mark your most used items as Favorites
- Organize your data with Folders and Tags
- Save powerful searches as Smart Folders
- No subscription or other fees
- Available in more than 10 languages
- Free support from a world-class Customer Support team
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.4 or later, 64-bit processor
What's New in Version 4.0.5
- Improved Welcome screen to make it easier to see that 'click here' is clickable when multiple 1Password 3 files are found.
- If multiple files found when upgrading from 1Password 3, the file with most items will be selected by default.
- When attempting to fill in an unverified web browser 1Password mini will show an error message along with debugging information.
- Improved browser validation to cover certain edge cases.
- Added Help > Release Notes menu.
- Improved logging in 1Password mini to better troubleshoot browser extension validation issues.
- Updated translations.
- Improved sandboxed file access code.
- Improving clipboard interoperability with Carbon apps including BBEdit. Big thanks to Rich Siegel for helping us to find the solution.
- Improved import feature. Now can display import log.
- Changed the alert's text where there are no redundant generated passwords.
- Modal sync settings sheet is now dismissed when the app locks.
- Improved add (+) button to show the currently selected item category at the top of the list.
- Now using absolute timestamps in Previous Used Passwords view.
- Items are now sorted within folders in 1Password mini.
- Enabled hover-copy for Software License text field.
- 1Password will now show a message if it is locked and trying to quit with unsaved changes.
- When trying to import a new vault, 1Password will now wait until the app is unlocked instead of ignoring the import request.
- Added New Folder context menu to folder section header.
- 1Password will now automatically add new Software License item when it is registered.
- Fixed crash in search when previously used password value of the item was interpreted as a number, not a string.
- Fixed problem where import from LastPass would create a exponentially large number of items.
- Fixed problem when trying to start editing an item from 1Password mini would crash the main app in some cases.
- Fixed problem with search fields not scrolling when long search strings are entered.
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!